Any "Swingers" out there ?? Check this !

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Contact seller
Yep... here is another CNC plasma cut sign just for the Swinger fans out there. These are cut out of 16 guage "unfinished" metal. You paint or finish to your liking ( I highly recommend Phoenix Specialty Coatings) for a great powder coated finish. Or scuff and paint as you like. The sign is approx 20" long by 8" high.
These are $35 bucks each which INCLUDES shipping in the lower 48 states.
Shipping to other locations the cost will be calculated.
I can ship these direct to Leanna at PSC if you like.

Shipping from Idaho
Paypal and Money orders accepted.
Send me a p.m. to place your order.
-RPM

P1030999.jpg

how much could u do one for that said RamChargers??

and then cuda chick how much would u charge to do it in red/white, every other letter?

thx guys

and then cuda chick how much would u charge to do it in red/white, every other letter?

thx guys

hmm... not sure how that would work as the R A M C H A R G E R S are individual letters. We would have to tie them together. We could do it on a flat plate and just have the letters cut out (fall outs) and then the plate would say Ramcharges in the cut out. You couldnt powder coat / paint the letters though.. they wouldnt be there.. follow ?

-RPM

hmm... not sure how that would work as the R A M C H A R G E R S are individual letters. We would have to tie them together. We could do it on a flat plate and just have the letters cut out (fall outs) and then the plate would say Ramcharges in the cut out. You couldnt powder coat / paint the letters though.. they wouldnt be there.. follow ?

-RPM

i get cha...

you could weld studs onto the letters so the letters could be powder coated and the plate could be as well....

Oh, okay, what the heck. I'll take one. You have a PM coming. It will look great next to the metal Demon sign I have. I'll just paint this when I paint the car jams.

How about a SCAMP one? and RAM one? If you can do the scamp can i get the peice that you cut it out of so I can use it as a stencil as well?

How about a SCAMP one? and RAM one? If you can do the scamp can i get the peice that you cut it out of so I can use it as a stencil as well?

We have the SCAMP in the works, but it hasnt come around yet. This is just a side project for a friend of mine who has a metal shop. He is pretty slammed for Christmas season right now, but stay tuned.
After the SCAMP being cut out the hole thats left will just be the outside edges of the letters, there will be no internals as it all falls out. If you want a stencil of just the out side of the letters then we can prob do that. Will let you know once we have something though.. prob after X-mas.

-RPM

thx guys

It's tough to give you a quote without seeing it, but usually these metal signs run from $30-$45 depending on how intricate they are. Making them presentable on both sides adds time (and frustration lol) but that probably wouldn't be a consideration on a word versus an emblem sign. Whatever the total is, you get a FABO discount. :-D

Got mine today, looks great! Highly recommended. I would leave a + feedback, but except for once, it always errors out for me no matter what I do. This is going to look great in the garage painted same as my Dart right next to my Demon one.

Thanks again.

I want a Scamp one. PM me when they are ready please. Thank you.

To Cuda Chick: How much for one color and what colors can you do, I would like one to match my car witch is a lime green, if ithis is doable I may purchase one, and have it sent to ya, Thanks
Frank

How about Barracuda in the original 64-66 script (65 is a bit different, shorter tail on the "a")? I bet a few folks on here would like one!

To Cuda Chick: How much for one color and what colors can you do, I would like one to match my car witch is a lime green, if ithis is doable I may purchase one, and have it sent to ya, Thanks
Frank

Frank, I can coat the sign any way you wish and have over 6,500 powder colors available from my supplier. I don't have any lime green powder in stock right now (I know someone with the same color car as you :-D) but I can order some.

Because no two jobs are alike, I try to refrain from quoting prices in public but there's a ballpark number in an earlier post to give you a basic idea. A special order powder will add about $30-$40 to the job total.

ok let me try to talk my wife into it, not sure if there is much of the budget left over after christmas, but i will let you both know thanks for your reply

Frank, there's no rush at all ... I have quite a bit to keep me busy around here for awhile (7 new arrivals just in December) so it'd be a few weeks before I'd hit you up for payment anyway. These signs are usually a 'limited edition' so reserving one from RPM now may be the ticket; he can ship it direct to me to save on the costs too, and I'll place it in line when it arrives. Thanks for asking!

Just got done packing up a Plymouth sign to ship out to New York tomorrow. They're cool!

What would the shipping cost be to Canada.May be interested in the Swinger sign and may get it powder coated too.Thanks!!!

What would the shipping cost be to Canada.May be interested in the Swinger sign and may get it powder coated too.Thanks!!!

Good question! I haven't shipped any of these signs to the Great White North yet. A pair of small block valve covers runs about $25 through the US Postal Service though so I can't imagine it would be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back