Any updates on Brown Sugar?

-
Most of the “hard core” wanna go fast racers like them. I hope to have one on my car someday as I like the look.

Yeah, they work. I'm glad other people like them. I don't like them on a Mopar. At least not that tall. Now on a 70 SS Chevelle, it's a different story.

Just out of curiosity, what type of hood scoop would be more Mopar-ish? (to clear a tunnel ram, say)

80`s ish shortbed .
I get it. And I agree. I wouldn't change it either, but that still doesn't make that hood look good on a Mopar. lol

Just my "humble?" opinion, they look OK on a dart, but look terrible on a fastback --------

I bought my current racer already running and I am glad they chose the cowl hood, over the 6 inch tall Six Pack scoop they were gonna use.

I like the old square snorkel, but IMO on that car, I think the tall Hemi scoop would look better.

72836506.jpg

When anybody complains about a cowl hood on a mopar, i just tell em its an oversize 70 roadrunner scoop.
No different than an oversize max or hemi scoop.

Geez.... I thought this thread was about the lot lizard that used to work the lot at tha LA Truck Terminal in the 70's....

When anybody complains about a cowl hood on a mopar, i just tell em its an oversize 70 roadrunner scoop.
No different than an oversize max or hemi scoop.

I tell them someone mounted their six pak scoop on backwards to keep the rain out.

-
Back