Any value in stock commando 273 exhaust?

-

MidnightSwinger

Reaction score
Not a for sale thread, going with headers and duals on my ‘67 Barracuda Commando car. Is this something someone might want for a resto or upgrade on a 2 bbl car?

The muffler was replaced at Midas in 1981, I’ve got the receipt. Not sure if the tailpipe is original, I thought the commando got a square tip. The Y pipe is definitely original.

Again, not for sale thread. Just want to know if I should post it for sale, or throw it in the scrap pile.I don’t see myself ever bolting the manifolds or this exhaust back on.

IMG_7345.jpeg

It is worthy of a sale. I would buy it if I was anywhere near you, but I’m in Michigan. I saved my original H pipe setup from my Roadrunner, not sure why, but I just couldn’t let it go!

I'd buy an original 67 Commando Y pipe. It would be a very nice upgrade for any single exhaust on an A-Body. Sent mine to Jet Hot, fixed some leaks and had them ceramic coated. Just waiting for the right car to reinstall. They sound real nice with 2 inline straight thru mufflers. Too many options....

Not a for sale thread, going with headers and duals on my ‘67 Barracuda Commando car. Is this something someone might want for a resto or upgrade on a 2 bbl car?

The muffler was replaced at Midas in 1981, I’ve got the receipt. Not sure if the tailpipe is original, I thought the commando got a square tip. The Y pipe is definitely original.

Again, not for sale thread. Just want to know if I should post it for sale, or throw it in the scrap pile.I don’t see myself ever bolting the manifolds or this exhaust back on.

View attachment 1716251995
$100 and you could reduce from there. Shipping would kill the sale. How big is the tail pipe. It looks like the Y and intermediate pipes are the most valuable.

$100 and you could reduce from there. Shipping would kill the sale. How big is the tail pipe. It looks like the Y and intermediate pipes are the most valuable.
It’s the full thing, I had to cut it right behind the axle to get it out, but otherwise complete. Thanks Mike!

-
Back