Anybody deal with member "Ronni"

-
I STRONGLY recommend you do not leave feedback if you are the buyer UNTIL THE SELLER HAS LEFT FEEDBACK FOR YOU! The seller gets the money first; the onus is on him to report a satisfactory sale. After that, it's YOUR responsibility to do your part and follow up with feedback on the purchase as the buyer.

I completely disagree with the above. I always leave appropriate feedback when I receive my parts. How else are we to know if someone is a good seller?

Anyone can send money, it's getting the parts, quality as described, good communication and shipping speed.

I completely disagree with the above. I always leave appropriate feedback when I receive my parts. How else are we to know if someone is a good seller?

Anyone can send money, it's getting the parts, quality as described, good communication and shipping speed.

Then we will have to agree to disagree. I can't tell you how many times I've sent instant money via PayPal and left a glowing review about the parts and seller only to never hear from the seller via feedback left for prompt payment. It goes both ways. If your payment is prompt and good, why shouldn't you get feedback? The money is part of the transaction, too. And the money changes hands before the parts are even shipped. Not giving buyer feedback is negligent and careless. How can a seller know to trust a potential buyer otherwise?
If you screwed the guy out of his money or bounced a check, you would hear about it as well as every other member on the forum. Why not post up a great review when someone pays you quickly?

Then we will have to agree to disagree. I can't tell you how many times I've sent instant money via PayPal and left a glowing review about the parts and seller only to never hear from the seller via feedback left for prompt payment. It goes both ways.

I have too, and I agree.. But without you leaving feedback it leaves others hanging.

I would much prefer to see good ratings of someone taking my money, and be assured I'm going to get my stuff.

If you leave feedback, and you got your parts, isn't it safe to assume you sent payment?

:D

If you leave feedback, and you got your parts, isn't it safe to assume you sent payment?

:D

Yes. But....did the guy have to wait two weeks for the MO to arrive? Lost in the mail? Insufficient funds? Were there issues involved with the payment in question? When I make a transaction I immediately PM the seller and tell him payment has been sent, and to please leave positive feedback as soon as he gets the funds...I will do the same when I receive his product. And I do! If he hasn't left feedback by the time I receive the parts even after a friendly reminder, it's not likely he ever will. And that hurts your FABO "credit rating", if you will...
Just remember...there are good sellers AND good buyers and when contemplating a purchase, BOTH parties need to do their homework. That's what the feedback system is designed to do.

Glad to hear things worked out well. You did your homework and things were all good.

-
Back