anybody ever seen this sticker

-

chasduster

Reaction score
I received these from my DOT inspector the other day....Any boys and girls from Jersey may have seen these back in the day.....I have never seen them......I have 2 of them......Pics are of front and back....The guy told me they are from the 70's anybody know......Sorry i can't sell, but maybe someone could repop them I would consider sending them one..if it's not Illegal of course.......

360 340 sticker.jpg

back of 360 340 sticker.jpg

if i remember correctly there was a prformance company in Newark NJ that sold aftermarket bolt on parts ...air cleaners etc...if i remember correctly it's been a long time wow where did you find these they are definaly way cool...

WOW - those bring back memories!

Ed Hamburger used to be located in Tom's River N.J.
He was responsible for some of the quickest and fastest stock and superstock
smallblock cars in the country at that time.
I used to buy hi-perf. parts from him back in the late 1970's - early 1980's.

I have 2 friends here in Toronto, one has a Hamburger Challenger, the other
has a Hamburger Duster - both still with Hamburger paint and decals.

Good score=D>

He was a pretty big time racer back in the 70-80's.

HamburgerSuperModifiedSweitzer.jpg

In the '70's and '80's if you were in NJ and into Mopars, Eddie Hamburger was a name you knew. Eddie sold Mopar parts...Direct Connection at the time.

I used to go there for parts in the 80s and early 90s. They stocked all of the Direct Connection Catalog. That was before internet shopping. King George Road in Warren, NJ.

How is it I can remember that and not know what I was doing yesterday?

I've got a couple of those too. They came with the parts I ordered. Of course that was in about 1978. Ed Hambuger was pretty much an essential source for Mopar small block and Direct Connection in the day. He pretty much had all the parts to make a Mopar go fast.

Now Fowworthy might say"If you know who Ed Hamburger is, You might be an old fart" I'm so there!

this guy knew small block mopars back in the day. i bought several parts from him. one of the best buys that he offered was a blueprinted 318-3 truck crank kits w/clevite bearings, $175.00 out right. he is still around, SLP performance. after the mopar stuff he formed SLP & sells hop up stuff for gm f-bobies. he now offers hot rod parts for the new HEMI's as well. he is still in N.J.

THE Stock/Super Stock LA guru in the '70s-early 80s.Hamburger Pans later on. The B/SM car pictured had a hand-made pan with an alumium plate that bolted onto the pan holes on the pass. side of the block, BIG Kick-out. Also originator of the popsickle-stick Porto-Sonic, and the refrigerator intake.

I remember a race banner I had with Hamburger's co as a sponsor on it.
Where did that banner end up!! I think it was in fla. when I snagged it off a fence 35 years ago. To Cool !

-
Back