Anybody Going to St. Louis Monster Mopar Weekend???

-

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Small Block, Vic & Memike + countless others I'd Like to meet,

I have my FABO shirt ready all packed and ready to go. I'll be easy to pick out. I'll be the mature man with grey hair, white FABO shirt with Jefflock on the back and my left leg in a cast, along with my trusty crutches. How many FABO members will I get to meet? I'll be there Friday am early. Looking forward to the GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!

I'll be there all three days with the Fish, barring any unforeseeable problems.

Still undecided here. The biggest powder coating trade show of the year is September 30 - October 1 and this year it's in Nashville -- almost a can't-miss event for me. Business has been typically slow over the summer and there's no way I can afford to go to both, so we'll see.

Hopefully you guys will be overwhelmed with the urge to send me LOTS of work over the next couple of weeks -- break in that new oven ya know lol -- and my dance card will be fuller than I can imagine. Would love to be there for the MMW!!!

My son & I will be there. We will be racing a 1971 Hemi orange Demon. I have two buddies coming as well. One will be racing a 1971 340 duster & the other one will have 3 Cuda's. a 1965, 68, & a 1971. we plan on having alot of fun. come by & say hi.

I was curious who all will be in the show? It would be nice to be set up next to some other A-Body's

I'm going. Car will be there in the for sale corral at the rate I'm going! LOL!

I'll be the middle aged bald white guy.

Steve

Is it this weekend (weekend of the 5th?) I'll be down there for the Illinois-Mizzou game and might get a chance to stop by!

I'm thinking of coming down from Minneapolis. Anybody have any do's and don'ts on where to stay? We'd be coming down on Friday. Thanks!!!

I'm thinking of coming down from Minneapolis. Anybody have any do's and don'ts on where to stay? We'd be coming down on Friday. Thanks!!!

All I can say is stay on the IL side of the river cause there's alot of construction on the MO side plus it's farther over than you need to go. Collinsville is the next town east of the track and has quite a few hotels. If you can't get into Collinsville Troy is the next town east of it.

I think I am driving one of Bill's "Small Block"cars up, Just me and the wife is staying home this year.

I wouldn't miss it, no car for me this year either but still love to see everything there. It is the best event close to us every year.

-
Back