[Found!] Anybody got a 65 Barracuda horn button for a wood grain wheel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Sir I do if you like it I would take $40 for it plus shipping and handling..check out the pictures and send me your name and address if you would it...
Thanks Tony

Tony's Phone 2017 120.jpg

Tony's Phone 2017 121.jpg

Tony's Phone 2017 122.jpg

Tony's Phone 2017 123.jpg

Yes Sir I do if you like it I would take $40 for it plus shipping and handling..check out the pictures and send me your name and address if you would like it... I purchased it for a 66 Barracuda,,
Thanks Tony

Ok looks good Tony, Rick Wellman, 275 Malcolm Lane, Kenova, Wv. I can do PayPal or money order . Let me know a total. Thanks, Rick
Rick, I'll get it ready to ship, I'll go to the post office and get you a total price...
I have some parts online now...door handles and ignition with a key, with door lock with key and the trunk lock and ley...
I would like a money order, pease send it to
Anthony Dolin
33 Hemlock Circle Pass
Ocala, Florida. 34472

Rick, I'll get it ready to ship, I'll go to the post office and get you a total price...
I have some parts online now...door handles and ignition with a key, with door lock with key and the trunk lock and ley...
I would like a money order, pease send it to
Anthony Dolin
33 Hemlock Circle Pass
Ocala, Florida. 34472
Rick,,
I'm so sorry for thinking this part is for woodgrain Barracuda's... I sold the one 66 horn button I had,, my mistake... Please do not pay attention to my last post...
Please sent a list of what you may need, and I can let you know what I have to complete your Barracuda puzzle...
So sorry again for the mix up.... The horn button I have I believe is for older a bodies 67-69 don't know for certain...
Let me know..
Tony

Tony, if you still have the one in the pic, I can use it. It may be for a later model but I think it will still fit won’t it ?. I have nothing on my wheel now. Wrong one is better than none. My Barracuda is not all original anyway

Tony, if you still have the one in the pic, I can use it. It may be for a later model but I think it will still fit won’t it ?. I have nothing on my wheel now. Wrong one is better than none. My Barracuda is not all original anyway
Rick,, send me a money order for $47 to the address in the earlier post... I can get the part in a bubble bag... should cut down on shipping,,,USPS is getting expensive...I'll get it ready to ship... money order please...
Thanks
Tony

I think this is the one you're looking for....I don't have one...just FYI....

PlymouthWoodWheel+HornButton.jpg

Rick,, send me a money order for $47 to the address in the earlier post... I can get the part in a bubble bag... should cut down on shipping,,,USPS is getting expensive...I'll get it ready to ship... money order please...
Thanks
Tony
I’ll send it out Monday morn Tony. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back