Anybody Know Anything About This Intake?

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Part number 4492440. 3.9 V6. A friend has one, but his is not only NOS, the carburetor flange is also undrilled. This is the only picture I can find on the internet. He's looking for any information about it. Thanks.
3.9 INTAKE.JPG

Looks kinda like that weird Edelbrock that was on my 273 when I bought it. Single plane, aluminum Ed and a 2 bbl. My guess is that it was meant for class racing back then

Looks like a prototype Mopar 2bbl adaptation of the P4452114 4bbl M1 V-6 intake, maybe for some stock-class racing. Very cool!

Maybe they sold some unfinished so racers could modify them the way they want?

Maybe they sold some unfinished so racers could modify them the way they want?
That's what I was thinkin. It's also for Magnum heads as the bolt holes are near vertical. As narrow as the market would be, I think it's at best a conversation piece. lol

Oh and he said his has the four barrel hole, not the two barrel. I have yet to see it. I'll probably get over there this weekend, as he just acquired a PILE of performance slant 6 parts he wants me to help go through and catalog.

Typically nothing gets to the public incomplete/ unfinished from MOPAR /Chrysler those are “back door” parts similar to “lunchbox” parts from the assembly lines.

-
Back