anybody know this ?

-

65-440

Reaction score
Searching ebay, found what appears to be an original '70 340 swinger . Fender tag shows a '70 ... But, rear bumper is a '71/'72, Engine is blue, not sure on the steering wheel but does have rally dash .... Oddball car or something fishy ???
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Dart-Swinger-Hardtop-2-Door-1970-dodge-dart-swinger-hardtop-2-door-5-6-l-/271460211110?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f344a19a6&item=271460211110&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]1970 Dodge Dart Swinger Hardtop 2 Door 5 6L | eBay[/ame]

Makes no mention of it in the ad. I actually prefer the 71-72 rear bumper, but it makes you wonder, doesn't it? Old as these cars are now, no tellin what happened.

only way to know for sure is to make sure in person that all the body numbers match the vin and fender tag along with the motor and trans..

you never know what happened to these cars over the years. the bumper is a bolt on things so that wouldn't bother me much. the engine could be a replacement or maybe its been out and the owner liked blue better. you never know..

I see some orange poking through on that blue valve cover. Things have been apart a time or two on that car for sure. As mentioned, the bumper is a bolt on. Question to ask is WHY has the bumper been replaced - accident, pitting chrome, etc.

Does it have a 727? Can't tell from the ad. Also can't tell where the car is located.

-
Back