Anybody like these ????

-
This was my truck in high school. It gave a little flavor to truck row. Aside from all the 200X Fords and Chevy's paid for with Mom and Dad's money this ole '85 made a nice spot for herself. Plus it out mud'd everyother truck with ease.
8)
n744366353_404428_759.jpg

I`m glad I don`t have one of these trucks, I would be really uncomfortable walking out to my truck finding a bunch of guys with woodys, hanging around my truck:-Dwtf

Sleeper,
If you buy it and want to put a big block in it I have everything to convert it over. I parted one out with a big block and 4 speed.
Dallas

If / when I get it you will be hearing from me.... Thanks for the heads up......

I looked at the purple one and thought 'nice'! , then I scrolled down and saw the yellow one, 'verrrryy nice'!!! :cheers:
Dallas

there was one of those on knoxville craigslist the other week. probably still there,too many chevy mooly heads in tennessee!

Love the Dodge trucks! The little red 76 was mine and the rest of them I restored.

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

sc01be6ff1.jpg

sc00537bf4.jpg

sc0053115b copy.jpg

I love those years. They are like the 62 dart and Juliette Lewis, odd looking but kinda sexy.

Two more days before I go check it out..... I am pumped..... I think I am going to buy it.....=P~

I always on the look out for one of those. There have been a few long beds come up for sale here, but I want a short bed........now I just gotta figure out how I'm gonna get the money to pay for one.

-
Back