Anybody make there own tubular k frame??

-
Guess that’s a no
There was a member here that had them. I forget who. They were close to 600$, they looked awesome. I would have tried to buy one but he said people were complaining about the price and it wasn’t worth it to keep making them. I especially liked that they could be had without mounts to use with a plate. I’ll try and find the thread

3D042450-71D2-4772-9DFF-050F226DD2F8.png

This wasn’t the exact thread, but that is the one I was talking about

Awesome lead I found a bunch of pics of his fab work. Thinking of doing an alterKtion type build for my front end with coil overs and a steering rack.

You can also explore the Heidts option. They have universal cross members set up for M2. The rack and control arm locations are already figured out for you.

S&W and Alston also make front clips with extended rails. You can tie them into the floor all the way back to the rear cross member. They are available in different heights, tubing sizes, and wall thicknesses.

Last edited:
They come bare metal, powder coating is available for an additional $450. It is easy to remove and dis-assemble, so I suggest powder coating locally AFTER it has been mocked up with all components.

-
Back