Anybody to help with vinyl top install

-

tomcopbar

Reaction score
I am located about 40 minutes North-West of the GTA. The guy who painted my 71 Swinger is not really willing to try the install again and there seems to be a lack of anyone willing in the area. Not even the auto glass shops will touch it... I need to move the car from where it sits ASAP but it has no windows in it right now and apparently I need the roof on first. Anyways, is anyone willing to lend a hand if possible, anyone with experience especially, I will try to cover travel cost if its reasonable. Please help me! haha, im getting vervous about the coming winter and not having the car able to drive to shelter.

Tom

I am located about 40 minutes North-West of the GTA. The guy who painted my 71 Swinger is not really willing to try the install again and there seems to be a lack of anyone willing in the area. Not even the auto glass shops will touch it... I need to move the car from where it sits ASAP but it has no windows in it right now and apparently I need the roof on first. Anyways, is anyone willing to lend a hand if possible, anyone with experience especially, I will try to cover travel cost if its reasonable. Please help me! haha, im getting vervous about the coming winter and not having the car able to drive to shelter.

Tom

With the windows out, you should be able to find a uphostery shop that can install the vinyl top. I know towing is probably expensive which makes it difficult. Do you know anyone with a tow bar? I barrowed a tow bar from a fellow here.

Dave

Too bad you live where you live and i live where i live if that makes sence. I'd be glad to help but there's too much air between us. No takers in your area? Must be plenty of work. Good luck with it and if ya need any advice like talking ya through it let me know. Two guys or four hands work good.
Small Block

Found a guy who used to give me rides to school about 17 years ago.. who knew. He says he knows a guy that can do it no problem, hopefully this time is the last...

-
Back