Anybody use quarters from Golden legion?

-

airwoofer

Drivetrain limit explorer
Reaction score
I am looking at buying a pair of rear quarters for my 68 FB fish from Adeals which they say are made by Golden Legion. Anybody have any experience with these good or bad?

OK, bump and let me rephrease - anybody have a suggestion where to get both rear quarter skins for a 68 FB fish?

The company that supplies nearly all of the quarter panels for our cars is called Legion and they're based in Taiwan. The gauge of the metal is not as thick as a factory panel. Your best bet would be to find a factory panel. Most all of the companies that are stocking these panels now are getting them from Legion whether it's Goodmark or someone else. I've used quarter panels from autobodyspecialties. They have been great on price, shipping, and service.

Are the autobodyspecialties panels made in the USA and are they the right thickness? Where can I buy them? Thanks for the help.

Awww, the quarter skins are the same Tiawanese ones everybody else sells. Anybody wanna roll me a pair of patch panels made from the right thickness metal? Only need from the trunk extension down.

Yeah they are the same thin stuff that everybody is selling. Some guys are just going to their local hardware stores and buying the proper thickness sheet metal for the smaller patches that are flat or only require a small arch in the metal. Laysons has some pieces that are the proper thickness but not full quarter panels.

-
Back