Anyone change there user name ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if everyone is using the same name? I see a few I dont know from the old board.

nope im gonna stay okd school iv had this name for almost two years now on all my sites and im thinking of getting new plates with it as well
WHT ZOMBE :twisted:

I just got back off vacation. You move fast. I have kept the same name. Just trying to find my way around this site.

What happened to the Race section of the Forum. I thought that was one of your best forums.

The race section kinda got replaced with engine tech. Thats pretty much what it was on the other site. We can always make changes here and there.

Mine's the same as it is almost everywhere - including the old site.

When I couldn't log on at the other place anymore, I kinda forgot about the place - too bad for me - it looks like you have built quite the circle of friends here.

I might have to come by more regular - like....assuming I remember my password this time... :lol:

Not A Duster said:
Mine's the same as it is almost everywhere - including the old site.

When I couldn't log on at the other place anymore, I kinda forgot about the place - too bad for me - it looks like you have built quite the circle of friends here.

I might have to come by more regular - like....assuming I remember my password this time... :lol:

When you log in, after you enter your password, check the box that says stay logged in before you submit and your computer will store a cookie and always let you back in.

Yeah - used to be Breeze, now BlueFish67. That's the name i use on all my car internet stuff, and will be my plate when i move to colorado and get new ones! Breeze was my HS nickname and i use it on non-car internet stuff to keep things straight.

-
Back