Anyone concerns with the car before I make an offer?

-
Did you notice the door jamb switch missing,that car is well worth he is asking.............................. nice CAR.WHAT IS IT LIKE UNDER? would like a pic or 2.

If you end up buying it and change the wheels (and they're BBP), give me a PM...I like the wheels.

I guess Marti Auto Works still repops the fender tag??? for me, fender tag is a necessity for a car as is a title. car lackin either is worth $$$$ less, my opinion.
part of buying any car is deciding what else you will spend on it to meet your requirements. if you will spend more, add that to purchase price and decide if its worth it to you.
I like that B3 blue, ( or was it a similar non mopar color?) was it an offered factory color that year.? value? anything over salvage price is salesmanship!! really, nice car...

leave your number & give a specific time frame that your offer is good-- That is some serious coin . hope it works out for you, Lawrence

Trunk lid trim can be restored. Belt line moulding deleted but left the turn indicators is crappy. Paint on the dash is dry looking - like it was rattle canned. That looks like a duster shifter and console. Tail pipes need square tips if you are going to run duals. Looks like it was a /6 bench seat( just my feeling) car that has alot of renovations.
I like the color, the white interior with matching 68 stripes. Specs for drive train sounds good. I think if you can get it over the border and home for $20k you are doing good.
Good luck

what ever

32147.GIF

2Q==

One thing absolutely SCREAMS at me: all that work, and he couldn't even pop for a damn fan shroud?! In fact, the entire cooling system looks to be a butcher job. I would bet that thing will boil over in traffic, and might run hot on the highway...there is NOTHING to direct air through the radiator...which looks like a generic aftermarket piece. All the stuff has been removed, including the coolant overflow tank.

Holes under the hood? The only ones I see a factory for a insulation pad. I do see a few on the inner fenders and firewall, but most look like factory also. I did notice it is missing the data plate on the drivers inner fender and one of the holes looks enlarged or pulled out..

Thats what I am meaning by holes. They are factory holes....but why not fill them if you are going to do a thorough job and not going to put the factory stuff on. I know maybe I am being to picky and I do not have anything close to being this nice...I am just saying it's about detail at that level of car. Just my opinion.

The spare tire well seems kind of shallow in the pic,I'm guessing the trunk floor was repaired at 1 time since the indented section is missing right in front of the shock bolts

-
Back