anyone else been caught in google streetview?

-

95teetee

Reaction score
they got me.
1jx3sn.jpg

let's see 'em if you got 'em

google streetview... Never new there was such a thing

I'm sure that was no accident lol
actually, a guy at work showed it to me:D

funny thing is, a few weeks ago a guy told me about it, so I checked the next time I was online, and I decided to look at my house- the picture was still from 3 years ago with my Scamp parked behind my house, so I didn't even have the Duster redone yet when those pictures were taken....so I figured the guy was out to lunch. Turns out the pictures are combined from 3 years ago and last spring...
67, nice job finding that lol (btw, there's a couple other places in town that the google car caught me...yes, I drive around too much lol)

and Drache, oddly enough I don't even remember seeing the camera car around (and there's a couple spots I can see it's reflection in store windows- I should have noticed that lol).

I got caught by streetview in my yard :smile:.......not sure how to pull the pic to post here?

lol that s pretty funny. I've seen my truck while parked at work and at home, but never going down the road.
they got my Stealth in front of my house 3 years ago...but they smeared it:eek:ops:
edit- I really should have watered my lawn more that year lol

2re1d00.jpg

OldmanRick-all I did was hit printscreen and then pasted it into photoshop (could do the same thing with paint if you don't have PS)

that's pretty cool ! I better quit pissin behind the dumpster.

that could be a handy mopar hunting tool ....i typed the address where i keep my cars are and that camera thinger they use can see over the fence and you can see a couple of my darts from the street ....the camera they use must be set up high bcoz normally from driver seat level you cant see over my fence. :glasses3:

i keep my cars at a few different locations ....so fortunately at the main place a big warehouse building is blocking. they can only camera off the street ...they cant go on ppl's property

they got my Stealth in front of my house 3 years ago...but they smeared it:eek:ops:
edit- I really should have watered my lawn more that year lol

OldmanRick-all I did was hit printscreen and then pasted it into photoshop (could do the same thing with paint if you don't have PS)

Where is the printscreen button?

Google microsoft, windows, screenshot.

I rarely use Whendozed anymore, and things ("the" procedure) may have changed from XtraPutrid to Winhozed7---to h8...............

Also look for "snipping tool"

the printscreen button is to the right of F12 (you should have three buttons up there, and the first one is printscreen. Might say Sys Rq or something like that too)

A friend, worked for Google,doing that. Obscene hourly wage(16 to 18 an hour,paid per diem, and hotel rates!). Crazy.....

They ran a streetview car up Woodward Ave during the 2009 Dream Cruise, so there are tons of cool cars to be found.

This is my Chrysler at Square Lake Rd.

They have several camera cars.

The ones I've seen are white with a red, blue and yellow geometric ball on about a 3 foot stalk, mounted to the roof.

I imagine it takes quite a few crews, and several years to drive "everywhere".

Got our cars in the driveway, so I guess the wife and I were both home.

Attachments

• gotme.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 253
-
Back