Anyone else have too many (PROJECTS)????

-
Where do I start.....

here is a 70 duster Im going to make into a stock car someday.
70sbdodgetrucks011.jpg

My valiant, my neon, my green T
70sbdodgetrucks017.jpg

here is my 96 neon Im always futzin with.
70sbdodgetrucks013.jpg

Here is a 67 crew cab that is getting a cummins transplanted.
dodgetrucks011.jpg

here is the cummins that is getting gutted
Myfleet011.jpg

here is a flat bed I need to swap the tranny out of, and a race car that needs to get done this winter yet so my brother can race it.

dodgetrucks018.jpg

here is the race car that he races that will be a backup car.

scottstampede.jpg

here is a 69 power wagon I need to fix the cowl and rebuild the 383 and paint the hood.
dodgetrucks016.jpg

here are three more trucks I need to get done ones a short box, ones an adventurer, and the green one is a 63 ute
dodgetrucks021.jpg

here is a neon race car that I need to replace the head, it cracked or something, havnet taken it apart, uses water bad when warmed up.
IMG_0034.jpg

here is my cummins powered 71, would be nice to paint it, or put door seals in, and window seals, and it needs a heater core put in, it is leaking.
truckpics001.jpg

Here is my 71 charger race car, it needs the 340 put back in yet this winter
gartner712.jpg

Here is my IMCA modified, it is in the shop now getting a new body on it, This is the reason I dont get anything else done.
620082D20412.jpg

this is my 62 and my 70 power wagon, which is the first and second vehicle I bought ever. I am putting a new hemi in the power wagon sometime soon. It has an air grabber hood on it now off of a 70 rr. the 62 has a 440, it needs the sure grip put in it, along with front discs.
62shortbox001.jpg

this is a 72 swinger body that im putting onto a winston cup chassis
70sbdodgetrucks009-1.jpg

here is the winston cup chassis that is getting the 72 swinger body, I put a challenger body on it, but it didnt fit right.
b4ef_1.jpg

here is my 95 ram that needs to be repainted as it got hail damage a couple years ago, and it bothers me.
truckpics006.jpg

here is my x circle track coronet that needs to be finished, I am making it legal to drive on the street too, Benn sitting like this for like 4 years now, jsut need to finish it, no ambition though.
Valiantstripe002.jpg

This is my 70 that I put a diplomat stub in, It still needs the floor pans put in, I have been driving it for a year with no floor boards at all in it, lol
airgrabber014.jpg

this 68 is also getting a diplomat stub, and the cab swapped out
Chally.68d100010.jpg

here is anothher 70 power wagon that I got going this past year, still needs alot of loose ends tied up
Myfleet009.jpg

I am also working on two car trailers, and a wrecked cummins pickup, I also need to finish my brothers rumble bee, all I need to do to that yet is program the keyless entry and put the ram letters on the doors. Oh and a 70 duster complete redo too, Im currently minitubbing it and spring relocating it, along with some patch panels before it goes to paint.
Im a busy man. I wish I had a twin, or a helper once in a while, but sadly I am a one man band.

Some nice metal on display there, thanx for showing!

I've got just the one duster that has been up on jack-stands for the last two and a half years. If I start another project It'll be up there for the next 10!

-LY

I live in the land of half finished projects!! Cars: 67 &69 Barracuda, 69 Valiant Trucks: 85 D 300 dump, 91 4X4 short bed Basement needs finished, barns been 90% done for about 20 years. Bed room needs paint and on and on and on!!!

But the good news is .......sounds like I'm in GOOD company!

Wow! I thought i was bad with 12 a body project cars and 30 parts cars.....not to mention engines, trans, rear diffs etc.

Project 1. 69 Dart GT 440/727
Project 2. 56 Ford F100
Project 3. 85 Yamaha RZ500
Project 4. House #1
Project 5. House #2
Project 6. Sell all of the parts I have in the garage.
Project 7. Part out 60 Ford Falcon wagon

Yep, I'm totally with you guys. I have my '69 Charger and '73 Duster at home currentley. The Charger is a project, the Duster can be driven but needs a few things to make it truly road worthy and dependable. Right now my Charger and my dad's '90 Mustang are in the garage. We gotta get started on the Mustang soon so we can get it out of the there so I can put the Duster in for the winter. However, I also have a '70 Coronet 500 project being stored at a friend's and I just got offered a FJ6 440 '71 GTX parts/project car for free. The problem is though, we live on a city lot and have a two car garage. My dad's girlfriend said no more cars :( We have his Mustang and the Charger in the garage like I said, mine & his Jeep & her Odyssey on the street. The Duster is in the driveway beside the grandmother's car (she lives in our suite).

-
Back