Anyone else not give a crap about the super bowl?

-
Is it this weekend?....glad I'm not the only one that doesn't give a crap.

Good time to work on the Dart.

Now if someone invites me over for free beer and food....I still won't watch it.

Not me ,I got the car gene and that seems to have killed off the sports gene.the social aspect has some appeal but I can't stand hanging out with people who just use it as an excuse to be gluttons .it really makes me ill .then there is also the debatable issue as to whether or not it's all become scripted like NASCAR and pro wrestling. Sure it's real but is the outcome already decided even before the kick-off? I have some friends who have become very disillusioned with pro football as they feel it's all manipulated to control the outcome.the last time I tried to watch a game a few weeks back man it was like torture.there was nothing interesting or exciting about it.the coverage is always amazing but the endless overanalyzing and time outs etc just make it excruciating.

I thought you had to say "The Big Game" or the NFL would come after you. At any rate, I love college football but don't give a crap about the NFL. I have not watched one game all year and probably won't bother to tune in on Sunday...

In the minority but love football & must admit i actually like the annual ritual of drinking myself into oblivion and watching this over hyped game. Now on to Madonna, no s@#t she actually said that? What a piece of work. Would love to see someone accidentally put a video of Dennis Rodman tearing her ugly a$$ up on the jumbo-tron during halftime. Now that I'd watch for free.

Oldschoolcuda
yes that was an actual quote, and when it was made public, she quickly tried to backpeddle and state that the quote was taken out of context (Lying B*), watching ol RODman rip it up on the jumbo? THAT i would check out for free lol

Just a bunch of bull sh t to me.

I couldnt care less about sports. Unless its womens volleyball. LOL

The only think I like to hear is the commercials for the Final Four. Why? Because when I hear those, I know spring is upon us.

whats a super bowl ... I need to poop so wheres this thing at lmao

Ok, since he went there...

I gave a crap this morning, but then I had to flush it... :pottytra:

I only care about it if my home team is in it - and they RARELY ARE. :crybaby: disgust

I told my son that I woud take him and his friends to Hooters and buy 100 wings and watch it there. They give a widescreen TV away every year, maybe wii will win it this year... (fat chance, but it's nice to dream).
:love4:
At least we get to hang out and watch all the Hooters girls. :shock: :roll:

I am either going to be going to town to get a battery for the wifes Exploder, the Optima that is in it only lasted 8 years or working on clearing some more trees on the sides of our roads.......not even worth watching for the commercials, they will all be plastered all over the web anyway....

i seen the last play lmao i sat on the clicker and changed the chanle lmao but i still dont know who won lmao

:violent1: This is what the Patriots will do to the Giants! LOL.

How'd that work out?

I'm going to record it, so I can watch all the commercials and fast forward through the game.

I was watching the 2012 super bowl commercials before the game even started.

http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/14261.html

Madonna is still got it after all these years. Halftime show was a good one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyfdoZldrS4"]Madonna - Half Time Show (Super Bowl 2012) HD 720p - YouTube[/ame]

Overall I don't care to much about the super bowl like I used too years ago. However I don't sit around and complain about it either.

How'd that work out?

I was watching the 2012 super bowl commercials before the game even started.

http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/14261.html

Madonna is still got it after all these years. Halftime show was a good one.

Madonna - Half Time Show (Super Bowl 2012) HD 720p - YouTube

Overall I don't care to much about the super bowl like I used too years ago. However I don't sit around and complain about it either.

7:53 mark where MIA flips off the camera...classy!

That Doritos one with the kid in the slingshot was a home made one from a guy in S Denver. It won the contest and he had a 1 million dollar payday yesterday.

-
Back