anyone else smell Bushit ?

-
Wow, I wish realestat was as cheap as your's used to be. My house is a 1 bedroom, and its valued at $300k right now. I am guessing that you have a 2 maybe 3 bedroom...is it twio stories? Its all relative, in the 80's interest rates hit here 24% and everyone lost. But thats when you could buy a house for $100k...now look at it. I would bet your house that in 5-10 years it will be worth more than 300K. Realestate allways has corections and dips...but you have to remember the dips run for about 3-7 years the rises last 7-12. so it will even out. don't worry.

Phil

Man thats crazy. That house around here wouldnt sell for 20K. Around here 300K will get you in a 4000+ sq. foot home on the hill with the rest of the richies!!

I never mentioned or blamed either political party. I really dont the the mortgage lenders are to blame either. I honestly believe those facing forclosure could have made their mortgage payments if they were willing to give up cellphones, cable tv,internet service, stadium seats, SUVs, and so on. Those lenders expected them to do whats nessesary to keep their homes.

Man you make some great point. I think when people still have $400 for a NFL ticket or a Miley Cyrus ticket for there kid then blame the economy etc and or buy to much house etc. who's fault is it?

It is like the fat person that lives at fast food, then you blame the fast food company you are too fat becasue of what they make! When no gun is to your head to eat the fast food, or buy the house you can not afford etc.

GEZZ people need to get real, it is all about not pulling you own little red wagon. Have some people been misfortunate? I am sure, but the bulk is greed and lazy *** people.

Anyway back to the car that is much better than the stree all this policatic crap is about.. Seems you can not do much about it but get worked up for what??

FYI: They have found enough nerve gas in Iraq to kill every man, woman and child in Boston or simmilar sized city but for some reason Katie Coruic forgot to report that. (dont belive me ask Hans Blix, it sure as hell had to go somewhere)

The "Mission Accomplished" banner on the carrier was already there when W landed on account of the carrier having finished the longest deployment of its type ever and the crew decided to leave it up for W's visit.

Lastly, at close of business Wednesday, September 17 there was not one, singe cent of corporate paper available in the entire country and companies started to raid their mutual funds. If you dont know what that means take my word that it is VERY bad. Check out the Wall St Journal for the 18'th and 20'th for details and/or confirmation.

Want to hate W? Fine! Go for it! But there are so many REAL reasons to curse his name without resorting to stupid, made-crap!

Here are two gems you can take home: July 2007 W and congress were in a battle over war funding on account of Bella Pelosi trying to put "conditons" on funding; apparently she thinks she commander in chief too.

So, W finally gets his way and IMMEDIATLY takes millions of that $ and skimms it for his pet NAFTA highway project. That is both gross exectutive misconduct and missappropriaton of funds. One is an impeachable offense, the other is also arrestable.

Secondly: The two border agents that were railroaded for doing their jobs and who are STILL both in "the hole" at club fed. Pull THAT string and I promise it will go all the way to the top.

There, you have your homework, so get rid of your "impeach bush" sticker; stop talking about it and start DOING IT!

Stupidity offends me and that goes for W and the half-witts that can't form a cogent, informed argument against him.

Live free or die trying and may G-D help us all.

/rant off.

My opinions are my own and like butt holes , everybodies got one.
I'm suspisious of any government over so many people, tax revenues , etc..
Just seems odd that there was an economic stimulus check mailed out to all of us back in the spring which actually helped get us to this last minute, fast trac, 700 billion dollar fiasco.
As for last nights debate, I saw very little promise in either candidate.
Obama is a very smart man due to his college education. His field of interest / study made him a politician. I'd be proud to have him as my senator , but hes not ready for the international playground.
Macain seems too proud of his merit badges, hero, maverick, sheriff, veteran. I'm sure he earned all of them. He said himself , "I dont have a seal" Is a 72 year old boyscout the better choise ?

Russell Crowe was on Tonight Show w/ Leno the other night. He suggested the government give every American one million dollars. Rich ,poor, short or tall, even those in prison would be entitled if they can get released and collect it.
I've put a lot of thought into that concept. So what if every social security card holder could recieve a million ? All delinquent taxes would be withheld. All unpaid sudent loans would be withheld. Any debt owed to federal or state government would be withheld. The sales tax from consumer spending would fund states need for roads and bridges, schools, etc.. Every child would be requiired to finish high school and pass a S.A.T. and reach age of 18 before recieving their million. Otherwise they would only recieve the interest dividend as montly income until death. If the million were deposited in a guareenteed account the government would collect the interest earned for X number of years, up to 18 years if the million was dedicated at birth along with the social security number.
All the street drugs would be bought up and all the junkies would overdose. Another problem solved.
The only probelm I forsee is the same problem we have now. People building 5 million in debt with their 1 million boost rather than saving some of it.
Oh well... again just my views/thoughts.
Wooden arrows for children included in the "pork" portion of the bill before the House today ?
You'll put your eye out kid.

If you did that, in five years things would be exactly the same as they are now.

Why? Because the rich keep doing the things that make them rich and the poor keep doing the things that make them poor.

Look at the lotto winners who are broke again in short order. And guess what happens when they are broke again? They start whining again!

The rich would invest and grow their wealth. The poor would blow it.

Russell Crowe was on Tonight Show w/ Leno the other night. He suggested the government give every American one million dollars. Rich ,poor, short or tall, even those in prison would be entitled if they can get released and collect it.
I've put a lot of thought into that concept. So what if every social security card holder could recieve a million ? All delinquent taxes would be withheld. All unpaid sudent loans would be withheld. Any debt owed to federal or state government would be withheld. The sales tax from consumer spending would fund states need for roads and bridges, schools, etc.. Every child would be requiired to finish high school and pass a S.A.T. and reach age of 18 before recieving their million. Otherwise they would only recieve the interest dividend as montly income until death. If the million were deposited in a guareenteed account the government would collect the interest earned for X number of years, up to 18 years if the million was dedicated at birth along with the social security number.
All the street drugs would be bought up and all the junkies would overdose. Another problem solved.
The only probelm I forsee is the same problem we have now. People building 5 million in debt with their 1 million boost rather than saving some of it.
Oh well... again just my views/thoughts.
Wooden arrows for children included in the "pork" portion of the bill before the House today ?
You'll put your eye out kid.

That is the type of suggestion that I would expect from an "actor." O.K., so "the government" gives 300,000,000 Americans $1,000,000. You do the math. Where does that money come from? Taxation and running the printing presses. Taxation to get anywhere that amount would drain every dollar from the economy and filter it through 'Big Brother." Printing that amount of dollars (inflation) would make the value crash to less than one penny per dollar. Oil would probably then cost $5,000 per barrel and a turnip would cost about $50.

-
Back