Anyone ever own a Golden Retriever???

-
He's a cutey, Jake says you can use his name, it's a name with attitude.

26.jpg

Quite the handsome pup! Here is one of my Golden (i know, hes blonde, get over it, lol) when he was a puppy (no joke... 6 months old...)

PICT0074.jpg

I cant name him Jake thats my sons name! Lol! And my son has big attitude also Lol!

OMG this dog Is now huge! Take a look. He still tries to be a lap dog. He is 8 months old now. One picture is of him after he took a dip in the sump pump run-out. The other one is a good picture accept for he's got wood lol. He's a good boy but gets into trouble from time to time.

001.JPG

March 2010 002.JPG

Mopar is his name. I call him moe moe sometimes and also momosky. Lol. But his name is mopar

Haha I took him for ice cream! He is a great dog! To bad the owners gave him up. He wont leave my side.

My dog loves ice cream! :icescrea: The lady who works at the local Dairy Queen always gives him a free cup. Of course he wants to eat all of his and our ice cream cones. We usually give in and he gets the ends of the cones. (my favorite part)

They live to please and want only the lovin. Our Millie

Great thread for my first post. I got a Golden from the pound a while ago and named him Phoenix. Then shortly after that I adopted my uncles Golden, Toby. You get attached pretty quick huh?

Just saw this. I have 2 and they are awesome dogs.

i read the whole thing before i realized who owns the pup :coffee:

the ice cream pics are awesome...but i remember seeing one with him squinting his eyes while eating it. you have to post that one!

There's a burger place out here called "Good Times". Any dog that shows up in the drivethrough gets free ice cream. Pretty cool idea..

I would think that the owner should drive though.

Great pics and he looks very, very happy.

You can handle the pup make sure you train him right because this is the important part when they are learning fast and you need to be ahead of them, the reason he's chewing is because he's teething get him a bone to chew on will make his teeth stronger, once the training is complete he'll be easier to handle but you will have to be patient and give it time.

-
Back