anyone ever shaved the trim from an early a body?

-
Reaction score
I am looking at all of the trim on my dart which seems excessive in some ways, has anyone shaved or have pictures of cars that people have removed much of the trim?

I eliminaed the long chrome strip that ran along the upper body line. Just welded up the holes.

Dart Driver Side.jpg

i see 3 71 chargers :)

Two 71 Chargers and the black one is a 73 340 4 speed Charger awaiting homes. The white 71 is now in canada. there's a 72 Duster behind my car and in the far back corner is a 66 2 door post Fury. All looking for homes.

The Hemi cars are in the storage

Here are some of my 66 Valiant with shaved doors, mirror, antenna, side trim, hood and trunk lettering, top quarter panel spears and tail light buckets

I shaved the trim and antenna off my convertible too.

RubyValiant012.jpg

RubyValiant004.jpg

RubyValiant008.jpg

dave

Love the taillights and absence of door handles. Looking at doing the door handles on my Dart and been trying to figure out the taillights other then stock. What did you use for the door openers?

Dave

I really like your Valiant, it's absolutly gorgiuos Dave. I really like the difference it makes in the looks of your car, really smoothes it out. Very nice.

Door poppers. Previous owner was a bodyman. He did all the work. I just took over where he left off to complete everything.

My 66 has had all the trim removed, If I can fine it I want to put the center body trim back on.

-
Back