anyone ever try these headers?

-
Those are eerily similar to the Hedman b body headers that do fit the A body with little to no mods.

Those are eerily similar to the Hedman b body headers that do fit the A body with little to no mods.

thats what i was thinking! didnt want to say anything was hoping someone else would come up with that same conclusion.:supz:

Well I had a pair of the Hedmans and I can say first hand the Summit ones look close.

cool im considering these. theres no way im ever gonna spend 700 plus for tti's so it looks like these might just have to do

Hedman lists the same part no's 78050 for 67-76 Dart and B body, E body and Aspen. I didn't check pickups!!! LOL

saw these headers from summit 1 3/4 for a 440. i know they wont fit seeing theyre meant for a b body but for 134 bucks might be worth putting a few dings in em. anyways wondering if anyone has tried em heres the link

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-g9041/overview/

Those headers already have a clearencedent in them from the factory to make the #3 tube not hit a manualsteeringbox in a B or E body,that makes me doubt them fitting any abody. who knows they might fit but i realy doubt it.

Just by coincidence I took a pic of these headers yesterday, comparing them to a set of 1-7/8" Hooker headers.

Can't help you on the fitment in A-bodies but I took the pic to evaluate fitment in a C-body myself.
I know B-body headers can fit in a C-body but some 'motivation' has to be 'forced' into some of the tubes usually.

The cheap Summit header seems to end up higher in the car, possibly giving issues when used with a RB-engine.

The right one is the G4701 pass.side header;

IMG_3207_zps321aa627.jpg

-
Back