Anyone from Phoenix area?

-

red67gts

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am spending a little time in Surprise,Az enjoying the warm weather. I don't have my Darts out here but would like to meet other members. I think 805moparkid was from here but haven't seen him on here for a while. Let me know if anyone in area, Joe

I am spending a little time in Surprise,Az enjoying the warm weather. I don't have my Darts out here but would like to meet other members. I think 805moparkid was from here but haven't seen him on here for a while. Let me know if anyone in area, Joe

How long you in town for? I live in Surprise.

I fly back to Ala on Dec 4. My GF has a place here in Arizona Traditions so we have been seeing sites around the area since Oct. I missed the show this weekend because I didn't see it until last night. PM me if you have a little time and want to meet, Joe

I'm in chandler. Which is a looooonnnggggg ways from surprise! Lol if you are ever in the east valley look me up.

We went to Lake Pleasant today and will be going to Tucson/Tombstone tomorrow. If you want pm me a number and location and if possible maybe I can give you a shout. I have covered almost 6,000 mi just seeing sites. Weather has been absoluely gorgeous and scenery out of this world. Would like to meet some of you,Joe

I am but I live about 80 miles east of Surprise. Ed (moparkid) is definately up your way. there are about 30 of us all in all

Is anything going on as far as cars go this weekend? I missed the one this past weekend. I haven't seen moparkid on here in a while. I did see a good looking Orange Roadrunner on a rollback a week or so ago. Joe

I'm in for a meet n' greet.......Here's a couple ideas :cheers:

Anyone interested in the afternoon/evening weekly car show @ the Scottsdale Pavilions on Sat. Dec 1st ?

Or there is another weekly car show every Saturday that meets somewhere near Arrowhead Mall.

Lemme know

Wish I had one of my cars out here to cruise in this 75-80 degree weather. GF's Avalon gets lots better milage than the 499 stroker!

I am game for whatever works best. Just looking for exciting things to do. Missing my cars back home too! Maybe we can put something together. Not real familar with the area but GPS works wonders, Joe

The weather is near perfect so Pavillions should be good this saturday afternoon/evening.
There's also an automotive swap meet at glendale community college saturday am, Surprise Party Classic Car Show in Surprise, etc.
Also check: http://www.cruisinarizona.com/carshows.html for some of the local happenings.

Cruising Around The Valley

Tuesday Nights:
Denny’s at I-17 & Deer Valley

Wednesday Nights:
5 and Diner at 75th Avenue and Bell Rd.

Friday Nights:
35th Ave.& Northern Northwest Corner.
51st Ave. & Bell Rd. SE Corner
35th Ave & Greenway

Saturday Nights:
Daddy-O's Grill 43rd and Thunderbird
83rd Ave North of Beardsley, in the Safeway Parking Lot.
67th Ave & Bell Road, SW Corner. In NW corner of the Kmart parking lot. 5:00 to whenever.
Mesa Riverview Car Show And Cruise Loop 202 and Dobson exit, 1061 N

The weather is near perfect so Pavillions should be good this saturday afternoon/evening.
There's also an automotive swap meet at glendale community college saturday am, Surprise Party Classic Car Show in Surprise, etc.
Also check: http://www.cruisinarizona.com/carshows.html for some of the local happenings.

Cruising Around The Valley

Tuesday Nights:
Denny’s at I-17 & Deer Valley

Wednesday Nights:
5 and Diner at 75th Avenue and Bell Rd.

Friday Nights:
35th Ave.& Northern Northwest Corner.
51st Ave. & Bell Rd. SE Corner
35th Ave & Greenway

Saturday Nights:
Daddy-O's Grill 43rd and Thunderbird
83rd Ave North of Beardsley, in the Safeway Parking Lot.
67th Ave & Bell Road, SW Corner. In NW corner of the Kmart parking lot. 5:00 to whenever.
Mesa Riverview Car Show And Cruise Loop 202 and Dobson exit, 1061 N

Tuesday night is no longer in existence, Wednesday night at 75th and bell replaced it. I usually go there to hang out with a friend with a 66 barracuda. 83rd on Saturday night is not very large like it used to be, 67th and bell on Saturday is a decent show. 51st and bell on Fridays is also decent.

how is the Surprise Party Classic car show on Sat? It is not far from where I am. I will have some time on my hands and am flexible and could meet most anywhere. Just would like to meet some members while in the area,Joe

There's a steady car show on Saturday nights at the Pavillions (a ways east of Surprise) - usually pretty big in the winter (not that it's that small in the summer)

Have dinner at YC's Mongolian BBQ, then catch the car show.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/bestof/2008/award/best-free-car-show-896319/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scottsdale-Pavilions-Car-Show/167474223277945

There's a new car museum in the Pavillions, too...I haven't been to it, so can't tell you if it's worth the price of admission (or even how much admission is).

A trip to Phoenix with out a stop at Filiberto's is just a waste of a trip.....

You have to check out the pavilions. By far the best show around the valley. I will be there in the swinger. Probably show up around 5 or so. Hopefully C will bring her beautiful demon! Maybe I can even get my dad to bring his purple demon!

Reading several of the replies above, I'm leaning towards the Scottsdale Pavilions on Saturday around 5pm like BadAss71 mentions above. It really is a great weekly show and this time of year should easily draw 200+ cars.

Hopefully will get to meet a few more members!! See you there.......:happy1:

sounds like the pravilions will be the best place to see more people. I will be wearing a "cruisin' the coast" the shirt and have a white mustache. I will be looking for Mopars so if you see me holler. Hope to meet lots of you, Joe

I've moved to East Mesa, but been here for 38 yrs. Daughter and son in law live out by u. try to make the car show at the pavilions, it's a lot of fun. If I can get mine to start I'll see ya there

Dcudaboy.....Great & thanks for joining in.......See you there!!

If you see these Mopars, I'll be close-by :happy1:

Attachments

• P1060831.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 173
sounds like we may have a party brewing! The more the better. Should be a great time. C thanks for calling and setting this up, Joe

Tuesday night is no longer in existence, Wednesday night at 75th and bell replaced it. I usually go there to hang out with a friend with a 66 barracuda. 83rd on Saturday night is not very large like it used to be, 67th and bell on Saturday is a decent show. 51st and bell on Fridays is also decent.

I was going by the Mopars Unlimited of AZ website. Good to know the changes!

Also I was incorrect on the date of the swap :error: its Sunday December 2nd at Glendale Community College, entrance at 59th ave north of Olive/Dunlap.

sounds like we may have a party brewing! The more the better. Should be a great time. C thanks for calling and setting this up, Joe

I'm workin' on it LOL....always enjoy meeting more FABO / Mopar people :D

Sounds like we have a few members interested and the weather will be perfect. Maybe we can get a bigger showing of Mopars than normal @ the Pavilions.

Nice talking to 'ya too :thumbup:

-
Back