Anyone Going To Mopars At The Rock?

-

383demon

Reaction score
It's coming up quick! April 12th at Rockingham, NC. Suppose to have a New S/S Challenger there. I'll be there with the Demon. :snakeman:

Fred

But im afraid im gonna have to drive the voyager again this year.The darts not ready,and i was so looking forward to running it down the track there this year

good lord willing ill be there with the duster and a cooler of mt. dew. wont be running it though, motor and clutch havent been fully broken in yet.

Michael

Great. I'll see ya there. Not sure if I will make any passes with mine or not. The Port City Mopar President sent me a list of the classes this year and it's improved over last year. Maybe the 1972 Dart Swinger with a 440/4-speed won't be in the "Stock" A-body class......

Fred

heh. ill probably get stuck in the stock class, just due to the way i built the car. at least it LOOKS mostly stock. by the end of that weekend, ill probably have about 700 miles on the car. im at 400 now, and ill probably do another 100 sunday, and 100 something on the way to and from the autofair.
next year, ill run it. hopefully in the 12's.

Michael

I'll be there with my red '69 340 Formula S

abodies.jpg

I've seen the the cuda in your avatar many times. Sweet ride. As for the classes...they don't pick, you do. I saw some real nice stock cars, that got beat by cars that were far from stock. The Fun Run is coming up May 10th at the Farmington Track, too. That's a great show. I did the Greensboro Indoor show in Feb. Not too bad, only about 9 Mopars out of 250 vehicles.

Fred

-
Back