Anyone going to Summit Racing store in Atlanta?

-

dodgedartgt

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is anyone going to the Summit store south of Atlanta this weekend? My daughter and I were able to briefly stop in right at closing time last Saturday night on our drive from OR to FL in the '67 Cuda. I bought a Pertronix electronic ignition conversion set.

Unfortunately I didn't buy the 360 harmonic balancer for $25 that I saw in the Clearance, Scratch, Dent and Demo area. :eek:ops: I called back on Sunday, but was told they couldn't ship it to me. The explanation was anything in that area only goes out the door as a retail sale, not mail order.

If someone could look for it for me, IF it is still there, I'd be happy to repay you and pay for shipping.

I'll check this thread periodically, but you can pm me.

Thnx in adance,
Mike Bynum
Sarasota County

Try asking RustyRatRod (Rob) he lives near Atlanta.

That place is about an hour outside of Atlanta. Thereocates West of the city. IIRC, rusty is on the East side of the city a fair distance away. IIRC, it would be my semi educated guess that he is 2 hours away.
Just guessing.

I did vist the store when I had vacation time and spent some at my friends house. He lives approx. 40 minutes East of Atlanta, 10 minutes off of I-85.

I spoke with Rob last weekend while going through. He is about an hour south of the store, in Macon. Unfortunately, he and the missus are down to one car right now.

Anyone else?

Thnx, Mike in FL

-
Back