Anyone going to the Pomona, CA Swap meet/Car show this Sunday Aug. 10th?

-

ledman

'74 Duster 360
Reaction score
I have never been, I am going to check it out I think, 10 bucks to park and 10 bucks to get in. It opens at 5am and closes at 2pm. I will not be there at 5 am lol...thats too early for me, I may show up about 8-9 am, I will be the white guy wearing a black MOPAR t-shirt lol...:D

If anyone one wants to hang, LMK, I am going by myself, the wife isn't too interested in going, and the few friends I Have, are not into classic cars, or cars in general. I need some new friends lol
It's at the LA county Fairgrounds in Pomona CA. which is maybe 30 mile east of LA

Link with info:

http://www.pomonaswapmeet.com/

I hear it's HUGE. It's farther than I want to this weekend. Spent last Saturday in SoCal looking at two low-mile roached out Sebring convertibles...I'm staying close to home this weekend.

Damn I miss that swap meet.
Lived in Ontario for 22 years (left in 2000) and always used to go, Long Beach had a good one too.
Ugggggg, but do now have a drag strip 15 minutes away (Northstar) that's where I'll be tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled for a good 8 3/4 clutch type posi for me if ya don't mind and some 78 Volare dust shields I need for my BBP front disc brake conversion for my 65' Cuda. Man I'd be there in a heartbeat with ya if I could.

-
Back