-
Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyvaliant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a reasonable price on a 4 speed that would work on a 360. the shipping alone would prolly cost alot but just wondering if someone might have one they would give me a break on

5z4aa.jpg

it got painted after i sold it. i new it was mine by the front end i hand made the front out of fiberglass. it was on ebay.

If its for the beast you have pictured you might want to consider a unit from Brewers or Passion thats been rebuilt and ready to roll, I think a 23 spline goes for like 800. A good deal on one would probably be half of that and who know what it looks like on the inside.

haha yeah im needing one for the 66 valiant. cant afford 800 right now.. might just have to save up for awhile. if i could find a good buy on a A833 for now im sure it would get me by. i have a 727 now but i'd like to switch over

thanks efriedrich.lol last one sold about two weeks ago. sorry

looking for a reasonable price on a 4 speed that would work on a 360. the shipping alone would prolly cost alot but just wondering if someone might have one they would give me a break on

5z4aa.jpg

Very sweet car. can u give us details on the build? what rear, gears, engine, rim and tire size?

it has a 360 thats been moved back about 10 inches 727 trans. ford 9". 4:11 gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back