anyone got pictures of a burnt orange duster?

-

eviper21

Reaction score
not sure of the correct color...but burnt orange, copper, amber..??? lookin for some pics

Do you have one? FK5 Dark Burnt Orange metalic I know guy on here that does, needing resto. I would think it's a pretty rare color on a Duster??? I've never seen one anywhere. Maybe he'll pipe in on this post?

Not the best picture ever but here's one.

houseduster015.jpg

thanks guys, yea i was debating th burnt orange or the bright hugger orange. i like the burnt better, with a cream interior for sure!

Here's a cool Notchback from the Nats a few years ago. It just glows! tmm

Attachments

• P1070012.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 874
I have a 70 340 4 speed Duster it is original FK5. Trying to get pics uploaded.

My brother had this back when it was new. Might be the color you're
looking for. It's a '70

Attachments

• 340 Duster 02 (Medium).jpg
    122 KB · Views: 458
  • 340 Duster 01 (Medium).jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 487
i really like that notchback cuda up there...its definatley gonna be an aftermarket color. I want it lighter more than dark. The stock color is a little do dark for me but its sweet to. I love that burnt orange duster with the black hood and vinyl top. siiiiick

I found a couple more. This first one I believe is Tor Red but in the backround is the glowing notchback from the first photo I posted. The second looks like a Mopar factory color. I saw a Mitsubishi Eclipse that had that glowing orange color. It may be a factory color for them. tmm

Attachments

• P1070013.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 398
  • 67 burnt orange.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 445
Heres a pic of a friends '71 Duster, if you like it ans want details I can find out for you. I believe its a newer Dodge color.

img00364201109151917.jpg

-
Back