Anyone have a Mach 1 front spoiler on their Barracuda?

-

JGC403

Reaction score
i000373.jpg

I came across this picture,it was in a movie, Highwaymen. But apparently it has a 1971-73 mustang mach 1 front spoiler. Was looking for more pictures and was wondering if anyone has put this spoiler on their barracuda.

A mach lip spoiler might be better suited on like a 73+ duster because of how the bumper is raised in the middle. It might fill in the gap of how the mach front spoiler has a downwards bend in the middle. I always like the look of a smaller front spoiler on old mopars.

Snow plow, cow catcher.... yep! 80 pounds less than the Ralph Nader bumper and mounts and better cooling.

The front spoiler on my Barracuda was on it when I bought it. Not sure who makes it, or if it was made for it, but I like it.

I don't think the Mustang one looks to bad, could use a little trimming. I like the look of the spoilers that go all the way across the width of the car, like the Mach 1, one. A rolling tire creates lift also, I don't remember at what speed, but you would think that a front spoiler that would go across the front of the car would create more down force than one like the "Spoilers by Randy". How much I don't know, but people claim that they notice a difference when putting a front spoiler on.

I don't know what the mustang spoiler is made of. If it can screw up the fenders when hit, I wouldn't want it.

-
Back