Anyone have experience with this torqueflite builder?

-
he is a stand up guy. very knowledgeable. worked as " griner's apprentice". i say that with respect. he worked with griner in griners final years. ended up buying the patent to griners trans brake(best on the market, imho). he is always at indy and will answer all questions put to him. i would only send/trust 3 trans guys besides myself. a&a, cope, 727 spec.

he is a stand up guy. very knowledgeable. worked as " griner's apprentice". i say that with respect. he worked with griner in griners final years. ended up buying the patent to griners trans brake(best on the market, imho). he is always at indy and will answer all questions put to him. i would only send/trust 3 trans guys besides myself. a&a, cope, 727 spec.
Thanks for the info. I asked him about a trans for the BB I'm working on. Specifically, I asked him if he uses Transgo (the TF2). He said his shift kits are better than Transgo. Since Transgo is kinda the standard everyone uses, I was intrigued by his response.

i have been doing transmissions since 1972. pg, 350/400 turbo, c4/c6. i have been to/talked to rick allison, john cope at monster mopar when it was at gateway in madison il. both are very smart when it comes to tf. i only wish that i could spent 2 weeks with each one, including keith long, to pick up on some of there info that they have stashed in their heads. not everyone has good luck with everyone they take their stuff to, but as i said above, i would trust anyone of them if i could not do my own. i do not know Andrew from post above but he may well be on a level with the other 3 i mentioned.

I’ve spoken with Keith on a couple occasions many years ago concerning some questions I had when I ran Griner brakes. Was very easy to talk to and answered any questions I had.

I see you’re in Texas….. Pro Trans is in Waco and Dave and Darren definitely build some top shelf torqueflights. I had them do some stuff for me when they were in California as it was only a 4hr drive to their shop.

I’m currently having Chris Andrews build a 904 for me. One of the guys in my W8 small block circles uses his transmissions and he came highly recommended.

-
Back