Anyone Have Original Window Sticker '65 Formula S?

-
I wonder what my '65 window sticker would have looked like? Please post if you have the original. Thank you.
I could be mistaken but I don't think window sheets appeared until 1968.

Until then, it was punch cards stored at Chrysler.

I have this picture from a car show years ago. Bottom right corner kind of looks like maybe what you are looking for??

Copy of Seattle10 059.jpg

Copy of Seattle10 059.jpg

Sorry it isn't clearer.

I have seen a window sticker for a '65 Formula S. This was in 1990 and I was talking to the original owner (an older lady). She told me the car had disc brakes and I told her they weren't available in 1965. She dragged me out to the car and pulled the original window sticker out of the glove box. I stood corrected...That car has been on this site in the past, but I'm not sure where it is today.

I have this picture from a car show years ago. Bottom right corner kind of looks like maybe what you are looking for??
That's exactly what I am looking for. Now if we can just find one more showing how the Formula S was listed at the top then all of the answers will be complete.

Last edited:
Once you know what the text/layout is for that model, the next step will be figuring out the font to use. They were likely printed on IBM machines but those don’t exist anymore.

QuickType II Mono or OCRB are close to what was used in the 1970’s window stickers but not exact but I can‘t comment on the 1960’s font that was used (if was any different).

-
Back