Anyone here use Layson's Restorations?

-
The appeal of Layson's to me (before reading this thread) was that while some of their prices are a tad bit higher, I could go down and pick them up myself saving shipping. Of course there is 90 minutes of driving and gas either way.

Maybe the thing to do is go on down and take a look. Buy the parts that are actually there and order the rest from an online source, like gastanks.com or Classic Industries or Rock Auto to name a few.

Glenn

Bought some parts from Layson's, and just my luck, it happened during the time they had their problem, and got locked down. Rick stayed on top of the whole deal, kept me up to date, and as soon as they were back open for business, he saw to it that I got my parts. Layson's as a whole may suck, but Rick is a great guy to work with.

I only buy from Layson's in person if their set up at a show or if its a specific part that no one else is offering because they are a bit pricey, I would never order anything over the phone or online from them. Any items I did buy from Layson's in person I was happy with the quality.

-
Back