Anyone here use Schubeck lifters ?

-
Great thread keep it going guys, very entertaining. I've never used them so I can't comment.

So rmchrgr you sure do run your mouth alot.. how does your car run? How quick is it smart ***? Have you ever raced a season in a class? Or a casual hit the track once or twice evet and brag about it for ever?? Lets see a handfull of time slips with a W? Or shut up.. fair enough?

So rmchrgr you sure do run your mouth alot..

Me? Not really, I just call it like I see it. Did you read some of my other threads? I'm not the brightest bulb most of the time, I really don't know ****.

I normally don't have a problem with anyone unless they come into a thread I am participating in a clearly antagonistic way. If I am provoked, I will push back. Just like you.

how does your car run? How quick is it smart ***?

With the old 340 it went a best of 11.97. Last time out it went 12.20 @ 110 letting off on a double breakout and I lost. It was on 7 cylinders, there was a broken ring in the # 5 hole. I was hoping it would have gone quicker and it may have if it weren't for the dead cylinder.

I've gone gone some rounds but never a win. I'm guessing it's probably not impressive enough for a guy with so many wins.

I just built a new motor that took me over a year to finish. That's the dyno sheet I rubbed one out to last night. It's a 416 that made 500 hp using iron heads. Probably not impressive, right? Car weighs 3,060 with a full tank and no driver so under 3,200 race ready. We'll see if I can get it to go a pedestrian 11.0.

Nothing to hide, not ashamed to post up my most likely non-impreessive performance for you and everyone else to see.

Have you ever raced a season in a class?

Nope, can't say that I have. Would I like to? Sure but being at the track every week is not in the cards for me. Some people make the effort and sacrifice and I certainly admire that. Again, I would love to be a regular racer but it's not realistic for me at this point in my life with two little kids.

Or a casual hit the track once or twice evet and brag about it for ever??

There's nothing casual about going to the track for me. I take what I can get out of those days and try to learn as much as I can. Every time I have been down the track with my car over the lat 4 + years, I have picked up a little. Again, not impressive enough, right? Sorry.

Frankly, I really don't have much to brag about, again, the car usually only went low 12s. Just like you say, not too impressive. Who would I brag to about that? Who cares?

Lets see a handfull of time slips with a W? Or shut up.. fair enough?

I would have to dig them out, they are buried somewhere in my pile of papers. I don't remember what all the incrementals were. Car would 60 in the 1.7 range which is about what you would expect for the ET. MPH was also somewhat consistent with the ET. I am learning how to read a ticket with things like rollout, etc. I'm not that experienced, my reaction times suck but I'm not sleeping at the tree. At work I talk with one of our contractors who is a Sportsman guy. He runs a Procharged Spitzer dragster into the low 6s who gives me some tips.

I'll be sure to let you know what I run after I'm done bragging abut it on Yellow Bullet. Does that qualify me for posting privileges?

rmchrgr, I certainly do appreciate the fact that you are keeping us current on you sex life! I respect a guy who can rub one out to a bunch of numbers.

Proud of ya man!

Im proud of you also. High 11s is not easy. 15 yrs ago I bought a ratty 65 valiant 340 904 4.30s in Brooklyn that went 12.0s all day. I paid $2000 for it. The first car I built was a big block duster, in a gravel driveway, no garage, with a bunch of used parts off the Internet, only went 8.90 @ 151.
Guess I should of had someone build the motor and have it dyno'd

Last edited:
I oh yeah what were we talking about again? Lifters? thought this bickering matches only happen to me lol
subscribed!:rofl:

-
Back