anyone in Denver?

-
I'm up in Longmont, about 25 miles north. I'd be happy to run at lunch sometime this week or after work and take some pictures and check out a car.

onecat here... Have Camera Will Travel... [email protected] and cell number is 720-934-3540... I also appraise, and verify Mopar cars on the side... Been doing it for 20 years... Taking pictures for 10 years... Let me know... John(onecatnodog)
DSC_0398.jpg

hey onecat,
I order to verify your credentials we are going to need to see more photos of that gal in white, I mean that challenger in plum crazy! :snakeman:

onecat here... Have Camera Will Travel... [email protected] and cell number is 720-934-3540... I also appraise, and verify Mopar cars on the side... Been doing it for 20 years... Taking pictures for 10 years... Let me know... John(onecatnodog)
DSC_0398.jpg
WoW,that Chally looks alot like PlumCrazy704406,s Chally,except his doesn,t have the vinyl top.:cheers:

onecat does what he says he would do, when he says he will do it... I was there with camera in hand... I photoed the good, the bad, and the ugly... Sent you some pictures Plum and more to come... John(onecatnodog)
DSC_0040.jpg

Very cool John. Your entourage must have been home getting their beauty sleep.

Jim

This is a shout out to a member of this fourm and how Martin Jones aka(PlumCrazy704406) treated me... Sorry that things didn't work out for him as he has passed on the Plymouth.. But I received a letter from him showing his appreciation... I asked for nothing to check out the car, and took some pictures that I sent by E mail gaving him my honest opinion...
I will use the most generous funds to take my wife out for Mothers Day... Thanks, Martin... John(onecatnodog)Collins

Would you like your car shot with some ladies... onecatnodog

thank-you again John, much appreciated.
Enjoy mothers day with your wife!
Someday when I'm rich and retired, I will drop in and have a beer with you.

all the best
Martin

-
Back