anyone interested in a 67 Barracuda convertible?

-

WildCat

Reaction score
I'm on vacation this week and was working in my barn cleaning up. Got my Goldwing running for the 1st time this year and was going to fill it up with fresh premium fuel ($3.21 gallon)

Well there is a repair shop that is just west of me and behind the houses and I seen a red convertible that looked like a 67 Barracuda, so I had to go check it out.

Met the shop owner to make sure it was OK and he told me it was a customers car and he was the 2nd owner and yes the car is for sale.

I'm going to go back and get some pictures for you guys since there will be a THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES soon.

It is a 67 with a 273 2 barrel, auto on floor, looks like new white interior and red carpet. The white boot is on the car with the top down so i don't know what the top looks like. Odometer shows 77,000 + miles.

Bill (shop owner) said it run good, he could see where some repairs had been made to the floor pans but overall in good condition.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Going to get some pictures and the number of the owner

Was told he was wanting $15,000 for it.

So let's get this right. The car was sitting out behind some houses and the top was down? He's asking 15.000. I'd be running the other way, fast. Just mho.

So let's get this right. The car was sitting out behind some houses and the top was down? He's asking 15.000. I'd be running the other way, fast. Just mho.

NOPE, car was sitting at a garage kind of behind my house getting the oil changed and serviced.

Me being nosey went to look at it. Hey, A Body converible a 1/4 mile from my house, HELL YES, I'm going to look.

Now if someone is interested

here are the pictures of it and I have a phone number for the owner.

View attachment 67 Verts.jpg

View attachment 67cuda 273 eng.jpg

View attachment 67cuda 273.jpg

View attachment 67cuda backseat.jpg

View attachment 67cuda Dash.jpg

View attachment 67cuda driveint.jpg

View attachment 67cuda driverside.jpg

View attachment 67cuda front.jpg

View attachment 67cuda int door open.jpg

View attachment 67cuda int from rear.jpg

View attachment 67cuda int.jpg

View attachment 67cuda right int rear.jpg

View attachment 67cuda right rear.jpg

View attachment 67cuda certicard.jpg

View attachment 67cuda fendertag.jpg

well send me a pm in interested and I'll give you the phone number of the owner

It looks to be a solid number 3 car

April 2011 old car collector cars price guide

#6 $1,040
#5 $3,120
#4 $5,200
#3 $11,700
#2 $18,200
#1 $26,000
add 10% for Formula S and 40% for 383

Would say the owner knows what he has and thinks it is better than a 3. It has a few small dents, pimples and imperfections in the paint. Most chrome in good condition for age but original to the car so not show quality. Dash pad has cracks on the right side and fading.

Did not get under it. Right now it is at a garage with a lift and Bill & his son who serviced that car said it is solid. If it is still at the shop could possible get them to put it on the lift for me to inspect it more if someone was interested.

PM me or post here for more info.

-
Back