Anyone into firearms?

-
I'm with 805Moparkid... all mine were lost in a boating accident! I sure enjoyed them though! 8mm Mausers, 1911s, revolvers, cz75, Ruger markI.. kinda miss 'em!

that saying works for you guys better as you have water lol... still like it though

Barrett .50 BMG, I could go on but this is my baby :twisted:
However, at $5 a round....well you can add that up.

mine are in my safe and my conceal is concealed.

I collect bolt action rifles and sniper rifles as well. All locked up. My sidekick is a 350 magnum. When out with the wife and kids I keep it locked up...... Carry a hidden balisong and a switchblade as you never know these days. The balisong is an armor piercing model. Wife carries a set of throwing blades....... And sure as heck she can aim and throw them quick. Scared the crap out of me a few times.... It was her sport as a kid, scary but sexy in a way... Lol!

Yep gotta rubberband gun,potato gun,pellet gun,and a blowdart gun,so I'm well armed...lol

All mine are at the bottom of the mighty Mississippi lost forever in a horrific boat accident late one night when I was boating alone.

All mine are at the bottom of the mighty Mississippi lost forever in a horrific boat accident late one night when I was boating alone.

Dude I Feel Ya! Mine Were Lost On The Grand Canyon Fishing For Trout!

Dude I Feel Ya! Mine Were Lost On The Grand Canyon Fishing For Trout!

I gotta ask why did you need all your firearms for a fishing trip? Excepting jaws to jump out the water and say here I am. Joking on that last part.

That's your story and you're sticking to it!

I gotta ask why did you need all your firearms for a fishing trip? Excepting jaws to jump out the water and say here I am. Joking on that last part.

That's their story and they are sticking to it! Lost a few myself from time to time.

Too many to list !!!!!Between my son,my wife and me--Steve

I don't touch nothin smaller than 155mm when it come to guns.
As for a side arm, well, I don't "believe" in weapons. Nope, no weapons at my house, no reason to come looking either.

I was messin' around last night and if what I found is true, the only firearms training Navy sailors get nowadays is for sidearm. I believe this is a HUGE mistake. I think every military man......or woman......... should get some basic training with at least one shoulder fired arm.

Yeah i understand id like to get a rifle in 444 marlin but damn 1000+ lol

No not that much. I bought one last year. I wanted a lever action rifle and found a pre-remington Marlin with a Nikon Monarch 3-13x42 for around 700. Bought ammo every weekend because it is not a common round. I love it and it is one hell of a gun! The guy traded it due to too much recoil, but it isn't bad at all.

lost all mine while shark fishing on lake erie or maybe it was a marlin fishing trip on lake Ontario cant remember exactly as it's been weeks since the tragedy

Yup....I have win. and mossberg 12ga,marlin 30-30,win. 45-70,a couple 410's,22's,and a rossi trifecta in 22,410,and 243.Also a remington 30-06.

the second amendment gives me freedom to bear arms and I believe the more the marrier:thumbup:

AK-47, mossburg 500A tactical, springfield XD-40, and a Ruger LCR 380 for the wife ....

-
Back