Anyone know a good engine shop in San Diego?

-

crashcaptn

1965 Dodge Dart GT
Reaction score
Just like the title says, I'm curious if anyone knows of a good engine shop in San Diego. I'm looking to take my heads in to get them rebuilt sometime October.

thanks!

Hey Jeff -
Good to see you posting again! Going to make it up to Van Nuys for Fall Fling? Stop by, say 'hi', and take a look at our 2009 charity raffle car if you do. We're gonna pull the winning raffle ticket at Fall Fling about 3PM on 10/17.

Ken (ocdart)
VP, Inland Mopars Car Club

2009_70DartRaffleCar.jpg

Good seein you too Ken! I still havent refinished those rims, but they're safely sitting in my garage awaiting refinishing! SOON, but i wanna get the engine and seats fixed, then do rims. i seriously cannot wait for them - they really will finish off the look of the car.

I wont make the fall fling - goin camping! BUT keep me informed on the next one if you'd like. I need to check the swap meets! =)

I've been going to Action Cylinder Heads in Lakeside. My old shop was Ed Hale, and I recently found this one. I had them do several items, and they've all come out great. Good prices and knowledgeable.

IMM Engines in Indio (I know, it's a bit of a drive, but worth it). There's also a guy in Dana Point (also a bit of a drive) who is on this forum as marks340 who seems to put out some good stuff. I'm sure there's got to be someplace down around El Cajon, as well.

-
Back