Anyone know anything about pedal extensions

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
My daughter is vertically challenged. She is about 4’ 9” 100lbs she is starting to drive and sits way too close to the wheel. Her legs get tired cause she can’t rest her foot on the floor. I was just going to strap some blocks on the brake and gas, but I drive the car too. There seems to be a lot of brands out there. Just seeing if anyone here has delt with this before.

Amazon. Has them

401_SummerILM_1300x90_Home_Improvement_1120401_us_home_improvement_ilm_1300x90_jpg._CB475168166_.jpg

Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest
$99.95
& FREE Shipping
Get it as soon as July 27 - 31when you choose Standard Shipping at checkout.

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by National Mobility Products.

Qty:

$99.95 + Free Shipping

__dims__ from the left
to add to Shopping Cart" class="a-button-input" type="submit" value="Add to Cart" aria-labelledby="submit.add-to-cart-announce" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: middle; line-height: 19px; font-family: inherit; transition: all 0.1s linear; position: absolute; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; cursor: pointer; height: 29px; width: 204px; left: 0px; top: 0px; opacity: 0.01; outline: 0px; overflow: visible; z-index: 20; -webkit-appearance: button;">Add to Cart

Turn on 1-Click ordering for this browser

Deliver to Warrington 18976‌

To Add to Your List, choose from options to the left" class="a-button-input a-declarative" type="submit" aria-labelledby="wishListMainButton-announce" style="margin: 0px; font-size: 0px; vertical-align: middle; line-height: 19px; font-family: inherit; transition: all 0.1s linear; position: absolute; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; cursor: pointer; height: 29px; width: 204px; left: 0px; top: 0px; opacity: 0.01; outline: 0px; overflow: visible; z-index: 20; -webkit-appearance: button;">Add to List

Have one to sell?Sell on Amazon

Easy Reach Accessories
Easy Reach Auto Pedal Extender Kit - For the Gas Pedal and Brake Pedal
13 customer reviews
| 19 answered questions

Price: $99.95 & FREE Shipping

• UPDATED DESIGN FOR BRAKE PEDAL EXTENSION HAS BETTER CLEARANCE AROUND PEDALS, Its narrower than other designs while still fitting correctly on the majority of vehicles.
  • DO YOU SIT TOO CLOSE TO THE STEERING WHEEL TO FEEL SAFE? OUR PEDAL EXTENSIONS ARE ENGINEERED FOR SAFETY & CONVENIENCE, Allows driver to sit in a safer position in event of airbag deployment.
  • GAS PEDAL EXTENDS 2-5", BRAKE PEDAL EXTENDS 2-7"
  • IDEAL FOR DRIVERS 4'4" - 5'5"
  • NO MODIFICATION OR DRILLING REQUIRED, UNIVERSAL DESIGN FITS MOST CARS
See more product details

Compare with similar

Sounds like my wife. Her drivers license says 4' 10" but I think she's fudging it a little. Wont let me near her with a tape measure.
I've offered to make her some pedal extensions but she doesn't want them. She moves the seat all the way up, and uses a cushion under her, and another behind her. She's very close to the steering wheel.

I just ordered those on Amazon. I will post picks before and after of her in the car. My wife is the same whenever I use a tape around her she gets defensive if the tape goes vertical, The fists come out.

My daughter is vertically challenged. She is about 4’ 9” 100lbs she is starting to drive and sits way too close to the wheel. Her legs get tired cause she can’t rest her foot on the floor. I was just going to strap some blocks on the brake and gas, but I drive the car too. There seems to be a lot of brands out there. Just seeing if anyone here has delt with this before.
A wee bit chort r we....clogs or glue blocks of wood t'her shoes m'lad

Reminds of my two seater 1970 Porsche 914. The passenger seat was fixed in place, so the Germans made a portable foot rest for the passenger that could be used or stored in the trunk. (see the carpeted "H" shaped block in the trunk foto)

914.jpg

I just ordered those on Amazon. I will post picks before and after of her in the car. My wife is the same whenever I use a tape around her she gets defensive if the tape goes vertical, The fists come out.

Definitely will have to report back with how they work out. I will be facing the same issue with my daughter in another year.

-
Back