Anyone know if Indy still has $200 stroker cranks?

-

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My birthdays comming up which means some moneys finally going twards my motor. Its been hard to find the cast scat/mopar cranks for a good price lately.. Thanks. RD

I would NOT buy an eagle cast crank.
Spend the little bit more and get the scat you wont regret it.
Too many broken eagle cranks at hp levels where a stock cast 360 crank wouldnt even be close to breaking. Not good.

Just saying. You dont hear the same about any scat cast cranks.
Save up and do the right thing.

I would NOT buy an eagle cast crank.
Spend the little bit more and get the scat you wont regret it.
Too many broken eagle cranks at hp levels where a stock cast 360 crank wouldnt even be close to breaking. Not good.

Just saying. You dont hear the same about any scat cast cranks.
Save up and do the right thing.

This I know, Im looking for a scat/mopar piece.

They are still listed in the last flier I got emailed to me in late July. I bought one last Jan and was surprised they were still available then as they went "on sale" in the summer of last year. Call 'em on Tuesday.

Ohio Crankshaft also does a cast 4" crank for $295. I have HEARD it's a good piece. I have also SEEN several Eagle cast cranks that didn't live very long...

They are still listed in the last flier I got emailed to me in late July. I bought one last Jan and was surprised they were still available then as they went "on sale" in the summer of last year. Call 'em on Tuesday.

Ohio Crankshaft also does a cast 4" crank for $295. I have HEARD it's a good piece. I have also SEEN several Eagle cast cranks that didn't live very long...

what kind of crank is it? a scat? what are the cast scat cranks rated to power wise?

what kind of crank is it? a scat? what are the cast scat cranks rated to power wise?

I do believe it's THEIR crank. Don't know the original source, but like I said the rep is good.

HP rating? Who REALLY knows? This would depend on quality of the forging, (or casting) it's finish work, the block core shift, the block machine work, assembly. Then add compression, RPM's, bob weight in the mix. A cast crank will live with more HP if the all is right with the work and ligher pistons/rods...

Here's a not so great pic of my 360/408 4" Scat Cast Crank.....ck'd out great and needed one very small chunk of mallory to internal balance, swinging Scat's Forged I-Beams and Icon Forged Pistons (flat-top -5cc reliefs) and Total Seal Ring Pack.

DSC07116.jpg

Rickster 8)

My build is super close to yours. I plan to run the 340/318 main scat stroker crank with their forged I beams and the Icon pistons as well.. Mine only comes out to 396ci though.

-
Back