Anyone know where to buy boosters ????

-
Thanks RedFish ... They don't have the Cardone (which no one seems to have) and I put a call in to them to see if the Midland is a dual diaphram ..The singles seem to be available but I have discs on front of this beast...

Kenny

Got mine from Autozone - reman. No complaints. Not chrome, tho...

Got mine from Autozone - reman. No complaints. Not chrome, tho...

I tried there last night .. The kid pulled it up on the computer as "no longer available." Same thing at NAPA and Advance ... It seems it's a core issue and they just aren't getting the cores back ?...

Did you ask if they'll send your core out for reman? Maybe take a little longer...

Did you ask if they'll send your core out for reman? Maybe take a little longer...

yea, that'll be my last resort I suppose ... Most places have around a 4 week turn-around and I'm pretty anxious to see how she runs now that the new carb is on and sounds more powerful than ever ...

... looks like they only do return and re-build,:banghead: but I'll call them on Monday ..looks like a good place...Thanks guys

Well, I wound up getting this unit through JEGS ...

http://www.tuffstuffperformance.com/products/part.asp?partid=182

$334 w/ the master cylinder... Gotta say, the chrome finish is really nice .... Had to bend the stock bracket just a little and saw off the brass stud to fit the Duster, but went in pretty easy ... Tomorrow I'm hoping to bench bleed the master, and hook up the vacuum line .. Will let you guys know how it work out ... Thanks again for the input...

Kenny

-
Back