Anyone know who restores dashes

-

rlcbit

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
looking for someone to restore. Instrument cluster restoration. With or without rechromed plastic. On 1968-1969 dart. Reface speedometer/ gauges. Please let me know.
Thanks

Try Instrument Specialties. Sorry I don't have their contact information. Costs about $650 and 10-12 weeks turnaround time. Featured in the mopar muscle magazine last winter I believe.

Contact info...

Instrument Specialties, Inc. | 65 Foliage Drive | N. Kingstown, RI 02852 | 401.267.0055

called a place in Mass. that did metalizing plastic however once I informed them that I was doing a bezel they directed me to instrument specialty's (they do all of their work/major out sourcing) instrument specialty's informed me that it might take a year to get it back due to this being their HEAVY time !!!!!! and although they claimed their work is better than any (knock off) because it's yours @ $600 + is just out of my league I am not doing a rotisserie restoration.

looking into someone in NY that does the (spray Chrome)
HEY any body listening body shop guy's///// I know some of these systems will cost over $5 grand buuutttt I think some here might have an oportunity once set up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

due to the fact that no one does (chrome )in hydro/water transfer although I have seen the carbon fiber done NICE !!! and powder coating plastic is not possible

hey it's 45 + years later I'm all for technology

Last edited:
Just about to send you to them!! They did the dash on my 69 barracuda (see dads barracuda thread). Polished the plastic lenses and repaired a minor crack free. You'll be glad U did.

-
Back