-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65barracudadude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have quite a bit of Brand new AMC stuff. Almost everything for an engine re-build. Cam and lifters, full gasket set, high volume oil pump, double roller timing chain set, cam barrings, rod barrings, ect. All brand new in the box. I also have a radiator for 401 V8 and misc. stuff. So if your into Jeeps or AMC's in general just let me know and I'll give you as many pictures as you may want. I'm interested in a small block mopar LA motor, 904 trans., drive shaft, that kind of stuff. Or cash. Thanks.

My wife is putting together a 71 amx and would be very interested in the parts,I will p.m. you,heres a pic of her project.

javelindriverside-1.jpg

I might be interested in some of your AMC parts and perhaps we can do a little horse swapping for the '68 Dart seatbelt set you wanted and I'll purchase the rest. If you have an itemized list of parts, feel free to send it my way.

Well, lead69 has dibbs already. He has had them for a couple of weeks already. But nothing has happened yet. I'll let you know if nothing happens on his end. I've actually got a lot of interest so far on a lot of stuff. But like I said, he has dibbs first. The other 2 dudes never showed anything once I told them about lead69. But I still have their info. And being you and I already have the seat belt thing you'll be the first one I call if lead69 does not show up.

amcs own i thought this was a poll but its all good if only u had drivers glass for a 63 amc rambler i was going to buy running missing 2 windows for not lieing $175.00 inside wasnt even wet

Ok, let me know.

Lead, it's s*** or get off the pot time. ;)

The agreement was alredy laid out but you know how it goes sometimes when deals involve a third party and they need to be motivated!:toothy10:,it worked out though.

My favorite year :thumleft: Yes I do like AMC.
The 304 was a dandy
Small bolt hole style wheels would look good on Victoria

ssssssssssssssss.jpg

I have a '69 amx and a 64 two door rambler.
I'm always interested in speed parts, body parts and what not.

what brand and part number is the double roller chain?

Sorry guy's, this an old post and lead 69 is making me a deal on everything AMC that I have. If something were to fall through I'll be getting a hold of everyone down the line. Starting with GTXperience and so on. Thanks for the interest though.

I know somebody who needs a trunk lid for a '68 Rebel 2-dr hardtop- its a cool car, has the console, tilt wheel, swaybars front and rear...looks like a Roadrunner and a Torino had a 'love child' back in the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back