Anyone Near Akron Ny??? Need Some Help!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here we go again with FUPS!!! I bought a part of ebay, and before bidding I requested a shipping quote thru USPS, seller keeps getting me price thru FUPS. So shipping is now $50 plus the broker fees...spin the wheel and I can only imagine what those f'rs will want. The guy I bought from is in Akron NY. Would anyone be willing to have it shipped to them and then fwd to me?? I can pay the shipping charges USPS of course from NY to me. The part is an aluminum intake. email me pls cuda169[at]hotmail.com
Thanks
4spdragtop

Here we go again with FUPS!!! I bought a part of ebay, and before bidding I requested a shipping quote thru USPS, seller keeps getting me price thru FUPS. So shipping is now $50 plus the broker fees...spin the wheel and I can only imagine what those f'rs will want. The guy I bought from is in Akron NY. Would anyone be willing to have it shipped to them and then fwd to me?? I can pay the shipping charges USPS of course from NY to me. The part is an aluminum intake. email me pls cuda169[at]hotmail.com
Thanks
4spdragtop
pm sent

Thanks Chas, I have no problem with someone opening the pkg to make sure there is no white powdered substance in it...like powdered millk!! I am just getting so sick of the courier and ebay ripoffs!!

For next time I would contact the seller before buying the parts and make sure hes okay with shipping through USPS. Maybe hes had issues with them in the past or something..

got your pm...sent you 1 back...funny on the powdered milk.....I was thinking milk in the bag..LOL

empty your pm box...it says its fulllllllllllllll...................than send me a new one

I got your part...and I sent it out to you USPS.....you should see it in a few days....

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. With the recent influx of bad deals going around here, it's nice to have someone step up to the plate and take care of business the FABO way. Chas, you rock my friend. Thats the way to take care of each other, I'm really impressed!!! Geof

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. With the recent influx of bad deals going around here, it's nice to have someone step up to the plate and take care of business the FABO way. Chas, you rock my friend. Thats the way to take care of each other, I'm really impressed!!! Geof

Yep he did me a huge favor, even opened it up made sure I didnt get ripped, repacked in a smaller pack to save some $$$. Now I gotta figure out how to get some milk-in-a-bag to him without it going sour!! It would be great if we could set something like this up, but I think it would work great just the way it did with Chas and I. Put a help wanted out there for shipping and see if another member is willing to step up and help. Sumpin's coming chas's way, just havent figured out what yet.
Thanks!!

It was really nothing...He would have done it for me if I needed him to......... 4sdgdragtop a good guy and I would do it again for him in a minute....It was a smooth transaction.. Thanks for the kind words everybody

-
Back