Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 8 3/4 in my car and it is leaking fluid out near the yolk. also when i do a burnout, it is a one legger. so i think it needs some work. anyone willing to help me out? i will pay for all parts and pay you for your work time on it.

i ve got a posi chunk 3.23 3.55 3.91 what do you need bring it to crossville and we can fix it up mike

i need to get mine rebuilt. but first i need to pull it and find outt what gears are in it, and what case, and if i could ship it to you, so then you could tell me what to order for it

i need to get mine rebuilt. but first i need to pull it and find outt what gears are in it, and what case, and if i could ship it to you, so then you could tell me what to order for it

And since it is only spinning one tire, it may not be a SG, unless you know this for sure?

And since it is only spinning one tire, it may not be a SG, unless you know this for sure?

yea, but when i lifted the rear end of the car, i had a friend hold one wheel, and i tried to spin the other, and i couldn't.

also, i jusst bought the car from a member on here, and he said it was, and i tend to beleive him

yea, but when i lifted the rear end of the car, i had a friend hold one wheel, and i tried to spin the other, and i couldn't.

also, i jusst bought the car from a member on here, and he said it was, and i tend to beleive him

That would only work if you had the trans in neutral. But I'm sure you'll know in a little while for sure.

yes, i had it in neutral
Its probably a spring type posi you need a 489 with solid crush sleeve or a 742 case. next a clutch type sure grip unit a set of gears, a set of clutches an all the bearings i have a friend who will do the work for 100.00 dollars he has built 8 units for me every one worked perfect most of the ones i built i had 650.00 to 750.00 in them depending what i had to give for the parts jegs or summit has the parts that sure call me an i will give you my friends number he as good as you can get my number is 828 297 4685

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back