Anyone near Phoenix?

-

gpm6367

Reaction score
Greetings. New to the forum and closet A body fan. Have owned B bodys in past but never an A body. Older brothers first car was 67 Dart GT so it started there.

I and am interested in a 69 with a dealer near Phoenix. Anyone interested in looking at it for me? Gladly reimburse for time and travel.

Greetings. New to the forum and closet A body fan. Have owned B bodys in past but never an A body. Older brothers first car was 67 Dart GT so it started there.

I and am interested in a 69 with a dealer near Phoenix. Anyone interested in looking at it for me? Gladly reimburse for time and travel.
You say near Phoenix, where? Its about 50 miles to the other side of town LOL

Pm me.

Jake

I live 20 minutes from there.

Sent you message. Are you willing to check out the car? Judging from your restoration I can’t think of anyone more qualified. Willing to pay time and travel. Lmk and I’ll send my cell number.

-
Back