Anyone need 64 Dart Body Panels?

-

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
I'm starting to part out a 64 4dr Dart. Anyone need any of the larger panels? Rad support, inner fenders, Big stuff?? Front bench seat frame with sliders etc.. I'm in Sacramento and will let it go cheap cheap cheap!!

is it close to the 66 2dr dart body style?

if so 1/4s if they're not cancerous.

its for my friend ill see what else he needs.

I think the 66 has more body lines in the rear than a 64. Side lines more 63-64 I believe. And the quarters aren't perfect, rust in the wheel lip.

Tomarrow Im attempting to patch up some holes around the bottom section of my windshield frame. Ive made one patch from scrap metal and will see how it turns out, if it doesnt go well, I may be interested in that area, that is, if you feel like cutting that stuff out.

lower windshield and cowl are giving their use for my wagon, along with the back window lower channel area.

Here's the list so far that's up for sale

both quarters with rust in the lip and dings/scratches
doors
roof
front sub and inner fenders
trunk floor pan and sub
trunk lid with a fixable dent

I am interested in the passenger side splash shield. This is the piece that covers the inner fender on the door side.

Do you have that piece?

Thank You!

OldMoparsRule

I'd be interested in the right inner fender. I hope mine's not too bad to fix, but what are the odds. I'm assuming of course that it would be close enough for a '65.

Got pics?

I'd be interested in the right inner fender. I hope mine's not too bad to fix, but what are the odds. I'm assuming of course that it would be close enough for a '65.

Got pics?

I think the 63-66 are the same. Someone should know offhand.

Front fender splash shields, both fore and aft??
Front turn signals??

The 64 qtrs are the same as 66 except for the taillight...but the side is the same.

The parts car was giving up it's life for my GT. But the plans have changed and I'm selling both the GT and the parts car. $2,200 for both.

i need the drivers side front inner slash shield is the "belly pan "the same as a 65??mines sort of well fubar

If anyone near IL needs inner fenders, trunk floor, deck lid, rocker panels and maybe some floor sections off a 65 Dart let me know, I've had the parts from a parted car for years. Most everything is rust free. I won't ship the big parts, so you'll have to plan a trip.

How do you get the inner fenders out, are they not tack welded in? I hacked mine for fenderwells and want to make then virgin again, pun intended.

Yes they are spot welded all around the perimeter. Being that I am removing the cowl and part of the lower floor we could cut just behind where they connect and pull off the front in one piece with both still connected to the read support and front framerails.

so about that "belly pan"?is it the same as`65 do you have it ?? what shape is it in?? pm me wouldnt have fit in the box with the other parts anyway lol thanx B

-
Back