Anyone not using the $50 off Summit card.

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
For as much stuff as I buy from these guys, you'd figure I might get something every once in a while in the mail from them.... NOPE! Got friends that haven't bought stuff in over 2 years and another that NEVER bought anything that got the cards and already gave them away.

If someone on the board got one and isn't going to use it, would you be good enough to send it my way?

Thanks

Rob

Just call in your order and ask for the $50 Summit Bucks discount for a purchase of $200 or more. I got the discount this week and I didn't have a card. I bought a SB Edelbrock Air Gap RPM intake delivered to my door for a total of 221.70. Offer good to Feb 5th

Tadjou

just called summit had no card gave me50 off order 280 instead of 320 nicethanks for info

I think they may have stopped sending my catalogs.. wtf? it's only been a year or two since i bought from them last :mad: I've spent hundreds through them! this is BS!

OK here's the deal...

Call up say you got the card but misplaced it. I finally got someone to help me out at summit. They'll search and see if you have it on file, then transfer you to a CS rep. The rep applied the bucks code.

The guy told me my last two had been redeemed. I asked when and he said within the last 6 months. Different phone number used it and I hadn't bought anything in about a year.

Feb 5th is the expiration.

They used to send me a free hat with my orders once in a while.I have ordered probably $4000.00 worth of parts in the last 3 years never got a free hat once.But I do remember them asking if I wanted to buy a hat or tee shirt more than once. Jim

9 get you 10 theyre only sending the cards out to customers who havent bought in awhile to try and get them back. they probably figure you already buy from them, so why bother giving you discounts...

Has anybody else tried this code to be sure it works? I'm just wondering if it was specific to gerty.

I just tried and got a message that the expiration date I applied was wrong. Instead I called to place my order and said that I heard they were offering $50 in Summit Bucks for orders over $200. He looked up my account and said no bucks had been issued to me, but he put in the paperwork so that my card would be credited the $50 in a couple of weeks.

Reading this website pays!! :cheers:

I just ordered and i didnt get the $50 off but they are sending me $50 in summit bucks. Its all good.

-
Back