Anyone ordered from USCarTools?

-

69DartMatt

Reaction score
I'm looking to order chassis stiffening kit soon and was wondering if anyone has bought it directly from them? Did you have to wait long to receive after ordering it?

I've tried contacting USCarTools, but have had no luck in getting a response.

I ordered frame connectors and torque boxes for my Charger from them. I had them drop ship them directly to the shop working on my car. Didn't take long to get them delivered. That's the only transaction I have done with them though.

I got their frame connector and torque plates, went to the body shop in about three weeks by truck

I’ve ordered ties, torque boxes, their “other company missed these” kit for the spring relocation, and then the adjustable radiator support. The shipping doesn’t go out for a few days, but everything arrives and is of very high quality. I clean and epoxy prime them as soon as I can. I tried finding better prices than dealing with them direct and was not able to find any.

I ordered body casters to roll the car around,,,supposed to have gotten 2 fixed, 2 swivel,,,but the box had 3 swivel and one fixed caster,,i gave up trying to get the mistake corrected,,and used them like that,,big mistake,,impossible to "steer" it around,, i should have been more persistent, but they were hard to get a response from,,,

I ordered their driveshaft loop kit for a-body . Shipped a b-body kit . They made good but bugged me to return the wrong kit . Never an apology or a thank you for returning the wrong kit . I don't think they care about customer service but the products are great .

I dont know about now but years ago when John was first starting up the business the customer support was great. I bought a rotisserie from him. At the time I dont think he even had a website yet.

I think they have excellent customer service. My torque boxes got lost in shipping, and then found. When found, it looked like they had been dipped in acid (I suspect road salt actually) and left for dead. I sent them some pics and they had another set out, at no cost, way faster than the first set was supposed to be here in. I tossed the other ones as they really were junk by then. I intend to order a fair bit more from them for my next build. Excellent quality parts.

I think they have excellent customer service. My torque boxes got lost in shipping, and then found. When found, it looked like they had been dipped in acid (I suspect road salt actually) and left for dead. I sent them some pics and they had another set out, at no cost, way faster than the first set was supposed to be here in. I tossed the other ones as they really were junk by then. I intend to order a fair bit more from them for my next build. Excellent quality parts.

I really like their spring relocation kit that has the tabs that bolt to the orig. spring pad holes to line them up perfectly, thinkin about it and the mini tub deal.

I ordered the stiffening kit and got it within a week or so. Went in pretty smooth.

-
Back