Anyone parting out a '67-69 Barracuda Notch???

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Got a friend that's doing bodywork on a '67 Barracuda notch and needs some better metal from the lower rear window corners to fix some rot found under the old vinyl top. Would like to get both rear lower corners but the driver side is the most important as it's the worst.
Let me know if you've got some spare metal you want to get rid of to help a '67 notch live again.

Thanks!

only parts car I have is a fastback?

what part does he need? into the quater panel or the dutchman? or under? trying to think if the fb stuff might work? I have a notch to compare to if I know exactly. I could probably match it to the front or rear lips for contour. Your close enough. Picture might help

We have a 67 Cuda Notch here for part's and sheetmetal.... the car is
a western car, so we may have that piece you are looking for. We will take a look tomorrow for you.

Thanks, guys! Don't need the dutchman panel. Ideal would be both lower corners of the rear window - say 12" up from the corner and and 12" toward the center of the car from the corner and 12" 90-degrees out window in both directions. That would be more than enough metal and would have the correct contours.
Sorry, don't have a pic and don't know how to "draw" on pics to show exactly what is needed. I can always PM my email or phone # if that would be better. Let me know.

dark now I will go out on the morning and see what I have. I need to plasma cut some stuff out of it already so a little more cutting is no biggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back