anyone reproducing 74-76 Swinger Tail Light Bezels?

-

swinger74

Reaction score
Hello, i am having a problem finding reproduced tail light bezels for my 74 swinger. Mine are pitted pretty bad (which seems to be the case for every set i find) are these being reproduced? if so where?

Thanks
Ryan

No they are not but you can find NOS ones here and there on ebay and all 74-76 darts got the same taillight bezel regardless if its a two door or 4 door, there is a few for sale on the forum right now, also if you like the look, the 74-76 Plymouth valiant and scamp taillight assembly's fit. I changed mine out to scamp tails.

Attachments

• 045%20(Copy).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 554
I don't think I've ever seen those reproduced.

However, I do have a pair of them from a 1975 Dart which I would love to get rid of. They have some small pitting which isn't really that bad. I'll take some close up pics if you'd like, you can have them for cheap.

70DartMike - Do you still have your '75 Dart tail light bezels? I am looking for a left one for my 76 Dart 4-door Custom. Earlier in this thread someone said all the 74-76 bezels are the same, which isn't so. Notice the 2nd and 3rd photos I have attached. The cars with the Dodge name plate between them have a bezel that is flat at the inboard end so that the nameplate can overlap it. Cars without the nameplate have a different ending to fit the contour of the sheet metal between the lights. The 1st photo shows a close up of the ends of the two different bezels. My car is the one in the 2nd photo, with the Dodge nameplate between the lights and I need a bezel like the left one in the 1st photo that has very little pitting. That is mine on the left in the 1st photo. My car was a one owner car until about a year ago and has beautiful original paint and interior. The chrome is excellent except for the antenna bezel and nut, and the tail light bezels. I have obtained a nice antenna bezel and nut as well as a NOS right tail light bezel. So now if I can find a nice left tail light bezel, I'll be in good shape. Also, my Dodge nameplate has some very minor damage and I would be interested in one that is in very good condition. (See picture 4) Thanks.

Attachments

• Comparison of ends of my left bezel and the wrong one I bought-s.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Rear of Dart with tag blurred.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 1976 Dodge Dart Swinger with tail lights that look like mine but are differet due to no name pla.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Dodge emplem - close up of damage-s.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 162
Hello, i am having a problem finding reproduced tail light bezels for my 74 swinger. Mine are pitted pretty bad (which seems to be the case for every set i find) are these being reproduced? if so where?

Thanks
Ryan
Bluestarperformance

-
Back